1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Sorting of Friends/Guild/Online. Deleting Friends. Inventory Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Fixer sa Recto, 24 Oct 2017.

1. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Hi i'm just new here, I don't know if these features were already requested before but i would like air out these repetitive frustrations.

1. Friends. A sorting mechanism will make this a little bit easier with options such as Friends/Guildmates/etc. like a tab or something or if we could sort them by status (online/offline). An option for selection of whom to delete at once rather than deleting one by one by viewing profile.

2. Inventory Items. It would be really awesome if we could sort items in the inventory as per type/level/etc. Also i read before here a "Scroll Bar" would be really appreciated instead of painfully navigating though the items to get to the bottom or vice versa. More often you're going to switch items instead of actually scrolling. An option for multiple scrapping would be great rather than 1 by 1.

tgtv, w@x and *JAWS* like this.
  2. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

I agree with your friends list view and edit ability.
    To add ..there needs to also be a master bulk edit delete feature. Where u can select multiple people and hit delete.

Sorting items by categories is cool also

gor.030, w@x and Fixer sa Recto like this.
  3. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Amen brother. Frustrating having to view each player's profile before you can actually delete.

w@x likes this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Guys, we get five slots per upgrade, ryt? I want to see this implemented:
    Inventory is divided into 5 parts. Weapons, passives, utility, fixer items and perks. Parts will go into their respective slots.

Players should have a setting toggling elementary inventory and advanced inventory.

The elementary inventory will be selected by default, and is the inventory we see today.

The advanced inventory will have a classification. Players will have all the slots they purchased before, and will be able to edit them based on their preferences.

For example, a shooter main will be able to keep zero slots available for the green item division. What I basically suggest is a segregated inventory. Excess parts flowing out of a partition will "overflow".

The menu will be like the chat menu we see ("chillzone", "dropdead") and will have titles as "Weapons", "Support", "Passive", "Fixing" and "Perks".