1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

It’s unfair for the speeder player!!

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by NiPo_O, 4 Oct 2017.

1. MrSpy720

MrSpy720 Active Member

U missed BC + BC combo :p

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

what?
    man a speeder gets in a fight frost stun swift big target dead gets out the fight, refresh cd repeat
    what are we talking about

Rated R likes this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Hundreds of matches, my friend. I have a friend, starlord, who did a quad kill with just torps. Its all about the work you put in.

4. TheAntiSnipe

You know, your loadout doesn't fully work out. Did you know that a maxed out epic t1 is the same as a maxed out rare t2? If you switch out your epic bc with a rare t2 flaregun, you'll end up doing considerably more damage compared to your current setup.

5. MrSpy720

MrSpy720 Active Member

Yes i know but i dont have high level fg. Still this setup does decently as every other shooter runs firebomb nowadays.
    Both my BC's have fire damage perks

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. Asigossi

Asigossi Member

I play various boats but the speeder the most. Even while playing speeder, I always check out the names of the yellow boats and keep an eye on them throughout the battle. It's a good thing to do.

7. Gunne_r

Gunne_r New Member

Lol exactly that's my point. I refuse to use big torp nd I will never ever unless it's nerfed.
    It's so fxxx op nd speeders using it with frost launcher or coming from behind in the heat of the battle. Hell I hv seen defenders using big torps.. In my views it's a easy solution that is for noobs provided by devs cuz otherwise they are useless.

8. TheAntiSnipe

Lol I don't frost, I have good vector prediction. Frost is a plan for mk5 for me.

9. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Frost is good when using torpedo but u have to have good vector prediction as many targets can still move and will probably still keep on moving.

10. Gunne_r

Gunne_r New Member

Not only torp but any weapon that is able to one shot enemy's ship ..Shouldn't exist

11. Gunne_r

Gunne_r New Member

Ya I know it obviously requires skills but still there are alot of noobs who will sit back nd shoot torps now if any of those hits u ... U r dead with ur entire team

12. TheAntiSnipe

At lower infamies, it's okay. At 1k+ there's assassin speeders capable of dealing 900+ damage in a single pass who can kill any spammer.

_devill likes this.