1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

This game is seriously lacking...

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Kalbs, 22 Oct 2017.

1. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

A flamethrower. The Flamethrower. Close ranged weapon. Damage over time. Burn effect after 3 -4 seconds drowning the enemy to your awesome flames. Flame on until you release the trigger. Cannot use other weapons/item while casting. Ignore defense. Cool burning animation at the tip of your weapon.

Not a game changer but it would be nice seeing boats trying to get close at each other and spewing awesome flames instead of lobbying mortars far away. Imagine the fun melting a 10k+ hp defender trying to win 1v3(sorry Defenders, no offense). Maybe it'll add dynamic to the game.

The Grim Repair and TheFixer27 like this.
  2. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Maybe it have a set amount of time where u can hold it until run out of fuel and takes some time to refuel and the gun doesn't need to be fully refueled/reloaded for example u can still shoot a 1%fuel flamethrower(like u hold the shoot button for a long time, release, then continue shoot right after) but can only shoot for that 1%fuel left and then need to refuel again, cant shoot and refuel at the same time

Kalbs likes this.
  3. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Ooohh that's a good idea. Makes sense too.

TheFixer27 likes this.
  4. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    And also have a set rate of refuel,maybe 10% per second or something which can be boosted by perks and crews

Kalbs and The Otherguy like this.
  5. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

I don't think it's limited to flamethrower. It can be a tesla gun too. You guys know Wilson's weapon in Overwatch? Kinda like that.

6. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Taser?

A55A51N likes this.
  7. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Inter continental nuclear warhead only fiesta once per battle and nukes everyone in blast area included yourself and friends . lol

8. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Great idea, Id Imagine an endless stream of complaints from the people who dont understand what internet delay is though :)

9. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

I just wanna shoot awesome flames :(

10. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Really cool idea

Kalbs likes this.
  11. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

unnamed (11).gif

NightXO and Kalbs like this.
  12. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Maybe add a bubble gun as a green weapon as it allows u to protect a neraly dead teammate with a protective bubble to stop shoots hitting them and allows them to heal while in it. Downside is they cant shoot either. Or as an offensive weapon to envelope enemies in a bubble and watch them move very slowly indeed away from an incoming mortar or torpedo that manages to get inside the bubble.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  13. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Hey, I have a name for it: Teslacaster
    EDIT: I don't really like the slow effect, but how about this? You can seal enemies inside, and they have to shoot to break it before the timer. If they *edited* don't *edited* shoot, they get stunned like in case of the tesla shield, kinda like a reverse tesla shield. Your teammates cannot shoot either. Doing so will break it(without the stun)

Last edited: 24 Oct 2017
    vis1234567899 likes this.
  14. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Good idea, as there are already a few slowing down items in the game

15. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Thank you. I hope to see this weapon in future updates!