1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Videos For Reward Bonus

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Banana-Boy7, 16 Oct 2017.

1. Banana-Boy7

Banana-Boy7 New Member

AGAIN GAME SEES TO BE MORE LIKE PAY 2 WIN .
    WHAT IS THE PROBLEM FOR DEVS IF THE FREE PLAYERS GET THE VIDEO BONUS REWARDS , ITS BEEN ALMOST 2 HOURS AND CAN'T GET 200K GOLD JUST TO BUY RARE MATERIALS FROM THE SHOP.

IF THIS IS THE CASE THE ONLY VIP PLAYERS WILL BE SEEN AS PLAYIN AND ALL OF THE OTHERS WILL BE SITTING DUCKS IN THE BAY

2. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

ARE YOU AWARE THERE IS A SPECIFIC BUG REPORTING FORUM AS WELL AS A DEDICATED ROVIO SUPPORT WEBSITE AT ROV.IO/SUPPORT

ALSO IN CASE YOU ARE NOT AWARE THE CAPS LOCK IS ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE KEYBOARD BETWEEN THE SHIFT AND TAB KEYS, PLEASE PRESS IT A SECOND TIME

3. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Alot of players are free to play butbthey do spend the small amount for vip just to skip adds, being able to X out the battle and still collect max rewards is the fastest way to farm rewards if u die. If not then yes thats the way it goes, u goda grind the slow way if ur 100% F2P
    Most games now days if u wana progress faster u goda pay in some way

Last edited: 16 Oct 2017
  4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I just let the adverts play. I’m not even f2p, I often grab the 100 pearls a day deal. But I’m not paying £10 a month to skip adverts. That’s more than I pay for Netflix. Even Xbox live doesn’t cost £10 a month!

I managed to save up over a million gold today, just while doing guild quest. So I don’t think it’s holding me back much.

Banana-Boy7 and CaffeinatedChris like this.
  5. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Also the higher u get in leauges the easier u earn gold and sugar

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. Banana-Boy7

Banana-Boy7 New Member

THANKS CAFFEINATED CHRIS FOR THE HELP FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THE BUG FORM AND FOR THE CAPS LOCK ..YOU ONLY NEED TO KNOW THAT WE DON'T GET ALONG WELL:cool:

ADIÓS:p

7. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

That's what makes an F2P player different from a P2P player if the rewards in F2P are enough, Not even a single person would pay.... Either be patient or pay, all upto you. And for such an amazing game I think they(devs) have right to have that difference of F2P and P2P in the game. :)