1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Patch Notes] v. 2.5.1 bug fix update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Miika, 11 Oct 2017.

1. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Lol, so many salty players on all my discords, i only left and joined guilds was to contribute in guild quests. All the quests in my usual guilds were taken by other players which means i felt useless.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Lag maybe?

3. Bo Oetjen

Bo Oetjen Member

Nah... not twice and not the same EXACT amount of movement. That’s not a lag. I recorded it from replay, which should be exactly as the server sees it, not what is seen in game.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Okay, it works now.

It looks like lag, caused by the prediction software on the server. Quite annoying...

5. Bo Oetjen

Bo Oetjen Member

It can't be lag, this is the replay that I recorded not the actual battle. The replay does not show lag

6. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

Just a question, is there a cooldown period after joining a new guild? Only ask because I moved to a sister guild to help out their final quest for board 3. I noticed in the quest description it showed 0 tokens/player. Upon completing the quest when I claimed it I did not receive personal tokens for that quest, however I did receive the board completion tokens. I switched back to my main guild, which had 3 quests left on board 3. All three quests showed the same 0 tokens/player. Upon finishing these 3 quests, my quest board jumped straight to board 4. That made sense as I had already claimed a board 3 reward. And the new board is allowing me to claim the quest tokens again. In total I completed/ was part of 13 board 3 quests, but was only awarded for 9 of them. Just curious why I wasn’t allowed 3 more quests?

7. The Otherguy

Tech support
    Yes, it does, but only the lag you are having while watching. i.e. Your ping is 1200. The replayed vid will look very laggy, even if your ping was 5 when you played it originally.

8. 666

666 New Member

dear dev

every week only 12 guild quests, but there are guilds who have completed 15 guild quests. time remaining 5 days more but they have completed 15 guild quests

9. The Otherguy

Tech support
    We always get to the Hard board...

10. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

previously its very good, even the ping is 500 to 600 its very good in connectivity, now a days its lag for 500+ ping..
    only if its below 500 no lag.
    fo rme also its lagging much in game

11. drum_captain

drum_captain New Member

What the....?! And reload don't change it!!!

Attached Files:

12. drum_captain

drum_captain New Member

Can't exit from battle!!! Please, fix it now!

13. David Berry

David Berry New Member

Can’t get out of a dead game that I never played!

14. Billy32801

Billy32801 New Member

I have a small shield that I upgraded to level 11. I wanted to use it to upgrade another small shield to level 50 but this new version takes that ability away.

15. Bo Oetjen

Bo Oetjen Member

Technically it has always been like this. The item can not be used to evolve another item if it is t2 or higher. You can upgrade to level 10, but once you take it to t2, you can no longer use it to level up a second item of higher level/tier.