1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

BBv2.5 - BugWatch!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 29 Sep 2017.

1. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Hey Buddy ! :D

Well, I don’t know, maybe any of the devs could explain it.. but it happens all the time. Most players also use that to avoid damage. You do see your shot hit. That’s why it’s strange. Others do see it hit. No one sees any damage. Don’t know if it’s a glitch or connection issue..

2. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

DRAGONS something guild keeps spamming me join there guild message. This is either a glitch or on purpose.

Please fix this and stop multiple guild request spam

Attached Files:

3. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Also...now it's impossible to get on game with iPad 2 model.

Can only play on android phones.

Developers. You want Apple customers right? How come the loading screen needs to be so lamely done to not work consitently. I am not the first complaint about this subject

4. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Lol bud, “lamely done” and “not work consistently” is kind of random. What would YOU suggest to make it better ?

5. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

700 attempts in one day to make iPad load up the game.
    Works fine on android phones. But on ipad2. Horrid

Eeyore likes this.
  6. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Ooooooh. Didn’t know that. Works fine on my iPhone here lol.

7. AoiTenshi

AoiTenshi Member

Guild rivalry need to fix, why our guild in global rank about 250, must compete with rank 100, our rivalry should around 250 not far from that. It seem not fair to compete with 100 different rank already

8. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Don't accept or deny the latest request, and they won't be able to request anymore.

9. Bunta

Bunta Well-Known Member

Hey bro !
    I think it's a connection issue but could be wrong.
    Since this thread is all about found bugs in the new update, maybe the devs will look into it.

10. CarlosxXRDXx

CarlosxXRDXx New Member

my boat stops and starts to shake, then it moves but the others move very badly, they even leave the map and go through walls, to solve it I have to close the game and hope that they do not destroy me, I lost a lot of infamy, and I've been disappointed several times because I'm about to win and this happens.

My ping (7ms to 60ms) and my internet connection is pretty good, I have tried with several connections and nothing, delete data from the game and uninstall and nothing, I have 10gb of free space, all my applications closed (even the process) and still the same.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

11. Va1karius

Va1karius New Member

Not sure where this post goes exactly. Either no ads appear or they're silent.

Was there recently a problem with the ad system? As it went blank on me a couple days ago. The progress bar (countdown timer) turns into a blue bar.

12. C.T

C.T New Member

There’s an issue in the pearls market ,which this massage keeps appearing “ fetching In-app purchase failed :( please try again later “
    So all this day I were unable to buy some pearls because of that so any help to fix this problem

13. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Yes pearl store isnt working >.<

14. Dupes

Dupes New Member

Some of my weapons don't score points ...
    Only started happing today ...
    I get killed quickly and when I do fire there's no damage and I don't get the points
    I've suddenly started going from an average 2000 points to 600 ...no kills no stars !!!

15. Snowsrfr

Snowsrfr New Member

No bonus rewards available for watching adds, for 2 days now, it has cost me hundreds of thousands in gold and sugar, and hundreds of pearls. This is really slowing down my progress in the game, please help!

16. 3ARSA aka FIXER FTW

3ARSA aka FIXER FTW New Member

Same thing happening here with me. It first started like a week ago when ads show up in a black screen with only audio and blue bar underneath... and 3 days ago watch ads option dont show up anymore at all.
    Tried everything but nothing is working, uninstall/reinstall, clear cache/data, all in vain. Playing on my main phone Samsung Galaxy S7.
    But when i tried to play on Nexus7 2nd Gen, and on the same wifi network, everything is working perfectly... so i guess this issue might be device related.
    Plz devs read this and reply if possible. Ty.

17. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Some torpedoes are not hitting the barrier at Destruct 9. I do not use them, but players who do are delivering less damage than they should.

18. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Did you check your PING?

TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.
  19. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Sometimes, I get 4G with a ping above 2000 ms. Speed doesn't matter without good ping.

The Otherguy likes this.
  20. GOUND...ZERO

GOUND...ZERO New Member

This poor fixer (724 infamy and not fleeted) stuck in a battle with ships 1650-1910 infamy.

Attached Files: