1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

BBv2.5 - BugWatch!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 29 Sep 2017.

1. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Always check your ping before you battle...

2. Spartacus

Spartacus Active Member

I get that almost daily on a stable connection (at random) with a steady ping in the 90's. I have uploaded video of this happening.

3. Bug

Bug New Member

I still have the issue where it makes me select 3 guild quests for any quests to count. If I only select 1 or 2 quests I get the notice that no guild quests have been selected.

If there are only 1 or 2 quests left to finish I get the notice that no guild quests are selected.

It's making me worthless once we get down to 2 quest since I cannot help the guild progression.

I've posted about this 3 times now and aside from moving my post to this thread there has been no acknowledgement of my issue.

I have reinstalled games twice.
    iOS app

4. MeneXe

MeneXe New Member

When finish a battle and choose see the video for more rewards the screen change to black and freeze there, after a minutes i close ghe game and open again but not receive the extra rewards.

5. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I can't play... I haven't been on in 10 hours, and need to get on to finish my quests... @Miika
    Screenshot_20171013-185146.png Screenshot_20171013-185133.png 20171013_185740.png

Edit: And now I get this...
    Screenshot_20171013-185913.png

Edit: It works now.

Last edited: 14 Oct 2017
  6. Zarthknight

Zarthknight New Member

1. Umm hello, a lot of people, along with me, are stuck in a "0-0 Battle ended" scenario. We are only able to send chat shouts and look around. If anyone can help, we'd be grateful.

7. Carnistix

Carnistix New Member

Game froze up this afternoon after a battle going back to home screen. Now when i log in game i get thown into a fight in destruct 9. Can't move. There are 4/6 seconds on the clock. But the battle over popup is there reading 0-0. Can't get out. Have to kill the game. And it keeps going back into the same fight. This is on Android, and ios.

8. CaliphRepose

CaliphRepose Member

Server crashed 2 hours ago. Since then many players have been frozen, stuck in battle. Every time we load the game, its still in the BATTLE ENDED screen. LUNCH TIME IS OVER, ROVIO.

9. Sweetleaf420

Sweetleaf420 New Member

My game also froze up this afternoon when I logged in. i cannot move or fire weapons. All Im able to do is look around with camara I see everybody on my team and it say "battle ended" I uninstalled the app and reinstallled the app. I got the same screen. Please fix this issue

*Warrior of God* likes this.
  10. ¡¥€$

¡¥€$ New Member

[QUOTE = "The Grim Repair, โพสต์: 55619, สมาชิก: 13052"] เฮ้เพื่อนกัปตัน,

ในหัวข้อนี้เราต้องการรวบรวมข้อบกพร่องสำคัญทั้งหมดที่รบกวนการเล่นเกมของคุณดังนั้นโปรดโพสต์สิ่งที่คุณเจอด้านล่าง นอกจากนี้เราจะแจ้งให้คุณทราบเกี่ยวกับข้อบกพร่องที่ทราบแล้วและอัปเดตข้อมูลที่เกี่ยวข้องด้วย!

เก็บคำอธิบายสั้น ๆ และเรียบง่ายแสดงความคิดเห็นในข้อผิดพลาดที่กล่าวมาแล้วเพื่อหลีกเลี่ยงสิ่งที่ซ้ำซ้อนและที่สำคัญที่สุดคืออยู่ในหัวข้อ!

CallOut:เราจะลบความคิดเห็นที่ไม่เกี่ยวข้องออกไปเพื่อให้ดีและเล่นได้ดี
    : wink: "[/ QUOTE]

Attached Files:

11. ¡¥€$

¡¥€$ New Member

ฉันไม่สามารถออกจากการรบได้

Attached Files:

12. ¡¥€$

¡¥€$ New Member

[QUOTE = "The Grim Repair, โพสต์: 55619, สมาชิก: 13052"] เฮ้เพื่อนกัปตัน,

ในหัวข้อนี้เราต้องการรวบรวมข้อบกพร่องสำคัญทั้งหมดที่รบกวนการเล่นเกมของคุณดังนั้นโปรดโพสต์สิ่งที่คุณเจอด้านล่าง นอกจากนี้เราจะแจ้งให้คุณทราบเกี่ยวกับข้อบกพร่องที่ทราบแล้วและอัปเดตข้อมูลที่เกี่ยวข้องด้วย!

เก็บคำอธิบายสั้น ๆ และเรียบง่ายแสดงความคิดเห็นในข้อผิดพลาดที่กล่าวมาแล้วเพื่อหลีกเลี่ยงสิ่งที่ซ้ำซ้อนและที่สำคัญที่สุดคืออยู่ในหัวข้อ!

CallOut:เราจะลบความคิดเห็นที่ไม่เกี่ยวข้องออกไปเพื่อให้ดีและเล่นได้ดี
    : wink: "[/ QUOTE]
    ช่วยด้วย

13. sgtKalassar

sgtKalassar New Member

Musician
    I got that as well despite already having v2.5. I updated anyway and it worked for me.
    Try re-installing the game, that might work.

14. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    I'm stuck in Destruct9 since server crashed. Help my guild and I are affected. They are short my contribution now.

15. Kyrull The Mad

Kyrull The Mad New Member

Good Day, I had 1900 pearls yesterday and today I have 200 where did they all go?, my player name is Kyrull The Mad, thanks I added a picture from yesterday when I had 1700.

Attached Files:

16. Carnistix

Carnistix New Member

Can you please tighten up the targeting issue. I often lose target just for getting hit ( no turret movement) even with sticky targets turned on. And please for the love of god fix it so changing targets goes to the closest target not the farthest. Don't know how many times i died because i could not target the guy right beside me.

17. Bug

Bug New Member

Yet again. My clan has only 2 quests left and I am unable to help complete them because of this issue

You were very quick to stop players from exploiting the game yet you continue to let the game exploit the players.

Can we at least acknowledge this issue? How many times must I post about it??

18. Joe Chen

Joe Chen New Member

So i think the changes can be summarized as follows. You can only get 1000 coins for each board pieces once, and the 12000 coins for each board once.

19. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

I have a question:

Is nitro usage to avoid damage a bug or what?

I haven’t seen anyone talking about this, but: evertime you shoot at someone that uses nitro at the same moment of the hit, the shot won’t cause damage. There is a leap second, when nitro is used, from the possibility of causing damage or not. Don’t think it’s like the “no damage shots and high ping” because IT ALWAYS HAPPENS.

Last edited: 15 Oct 2017
  20. Bunta

Bunta Well-Known Member

Good to see you come back !

Regarding the nitro, I think it has to do with ping/server.
    Put it this way :
    You shoot your weapon but at the same time, your opponent nitro away.
    If you were playing without ping, i think he nitro before your initial shot hits him. But since we are playing with ping, maybe he nitro before your shot hits him, giving him "priority" (i could be wrong).

Happened to me a lot but I figured it's the latency between myself, the server and the opponent.

Eeyore and The Otherguy like this.