1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The worst weapon of all

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Wishaal, 11 Oct 2017.

?

If you were to receive a legendary weapon, wich one would you consider as the worst?

1. Standard Canon

5.8%
  2. Carronade

29.1%
  3. Standard Mortar

21.4%
  4. Swift Torpedo

2.9%
  5. Mine

4.9%
  6. Napalm Launcher

14.6%
  7. Another weapon, I'll explain with a comment

8.7%
  8. Triple torpedo

12.6%
  1. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

I will vote for carronade not because it's the worst weapon or it is not useful it just that unlike other weapons it become useful after u have trained too many of its talent and have it already epic / legendary that too above tier 3 epic

2. obscenery

obscenery New Member

some people just cant use a weapon and calling it the worse lol

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Some people just assume that people can't use a weapon.

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. BobEatsPoop

BobEatsPoop New Member

obviously not, but first of all if u get past 2k infamy speeders are gonna win vs a shooter in a 1v1. on a speeder theres much better weapons to use such as blast cannon or ex cannon. i can understand its use on a enforcer but on anything else its meh at best. not to mention how many speeders using nitro like a pussy to dodge mortars/grenades

5. BobEatsPoop

BobEatsPoop New Member

also i used a t2 epic grenade for a while before realizing how garbo it is outside of a speeder or enforcer.