1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

More inventory slots

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Bladejanex, 13 Oct 2017.

1. Bladejanex

Bladejanex New Member

Feels like you want is to have more weapons to play with now due to guildquests and thats fine. I acutally enjoy it really much. Im quite low lvl and able to change weapon without losing to much.

Thing is now with all ”extra” perks from Raffle and all weapons to finish guild quests its getting real hard with not enough slots in inventory. To buy extra slots is so expensive it’s not an option at least for F2P.

Maybe have a rethink with all these new updates?

2. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    coming with all these new items is also pearls, use those to invest perhaps?

Ultrah likes this.
  3. Leethedeuce

Leethedeuce New Member

It's definitely possible with f2p to buy enough slots. Have to grind it out. Rome wasn't built in a day.

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Slots are typically the only thing I spend Pearls on as FTP...and I seem to have more slots than most players.

The Otherguy and Leethedeuce like this.
  5. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Invest pearls on slots don't buy chests or speedups get your slots to 40-45 that will be enough to play atleast 3 classes of ships.

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Some might say, despite the rollback the "cheaters" still might have an edge over the fair players. I guess only fellow "cheaters" will know what I'm talking about.

(For insults/flaming or mean comments, please send me a private message, But keep bladjanex' thread clean)

Crashedup likes this.
  7. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

Lol I see what u did there.
    :p

Wishaal likes this.
  8. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I have spent $0.00 and have 50 slots. And plan on buying more soon...

9. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    I think either perks or pieces but not both shouldn't take inventory slot

benguin8 and The Otherguy like this.
  10. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

It would certainly be nice to have a seperate tab for perks, just to keep them organised. I’m often moving weapons around, combining, scrapping, etc... While unattached perks are usually just being saved for the future. It would be nice to get them out of the way, on a different page.

Also, the inventory really needs a scroll bar. It was a nice idea ‘not having one’, and ‘in theory’ we shouldn’t need one, but unfortunatly, in practice, it doesn’t work, and it’s just annoying.

The Otherguy likes this.
  11. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

Yea, I have to work around this problem by keeping the middle row of my inventory empty, and use that space to scroll. This is a waste of precious space, especially now when we need to keep all the types of weapons.

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  12. DrLuigiPhd

DrLuigiPhd Active Member

I think we should have a separate storage for item pieces just like parts and power cells.

The Otherguy and Rango8 like this.
  13. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Upgrades to how inventory works and a new map is all I dream of for a next update.

The Otherguy likes this.
  14. ViscountSniffit

Heh, that’s one way of doing it. Actually, you don’t really need to leave a whole line empty, you can just leave the occasional space blank as a finger hole. I think I will start doing that.

FearsomeChicken likes this.
  15. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I posted a bug report on this issue. My suggestion to the devs is to make all vertical movement a scrolling action, and all horizontal actions item movement. That way the UI stops getting confused if you are trying to scroll or move an item. It was not addressed in this last release, unfortunately, and no acknowledgement that it will ever be.

16. ViscountSniffit

I seem to remember reading a similar topic, and I believe the devs responded that it already works that way. The problem, IIRC, is actually a hardware one. Touch screens aren’t very accurate at sensing initial direction of swipes.

The Otherguy likes this.
  17. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

A few suggestions to add to this thread. pieces stack, why can't same level and rarity weapons and perks? That would help a bunch.

Also with such a big inventory (I am at 50), you can expand the width of the inventory by at least another 2 to the left. That would let you see 40 items at once.

I would love a tab for my pieces as I do not need to see that everyday. I hate that 12 of my slots are taken up by these as they are pretty mandatory to hold onto.