1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Patch Notes] v. 2.5.1 bug fix update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Miika, 11 Oct 2017.

1. Jospeer

Jospeer New Member

Rubber Duck had 4 legendaries that just got revoked.

2. Pallas Athena

Pallas Athena New Member

Thank you. I had mine before the quest update. Scrapping rocks.

3. Goodthinking.

Goodthinking. New Member

Guys..Yes the update is good but it can be better if the update also give us opportunity that we can choose our weapons after seeing the next battle field/location in battle.

4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

That’s not a conspiracy, and it said pretty clearly in your end user license agreement, that you’re not allowed to exploit bugs. Everyone who did it knew it wasn’t working as intended, but they did it anyway because they were getting loads of items, which they also knew was way in excess of what they were supposed to get. Don’t play coy now.

5. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    Lolllll

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. ¡¥€$

¡¥€$ New Member

ผมติดอยู่ในสนามรบ ชื่อ !¥€$

7. ¡¥€$

¡¥€$ New Member

ฉันติดอยู่ในสนามรบ ชื่อ : !¥€$

8. CaliphRepose

CaliphRepose Member

THE GAME IS BROKEN AND HAS BEEN BRIKEN FOR OVER 2 HOURS

9. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Uh, I've been playing just fine. What exactly is"broke",without all caps please.

10. CaliphRepose

CaliphRepose Member

The all caps is to get the Staffs attention. Thousands of people were in battle when the server crashed 3 hours ago. It came back online a short time later, but everyone who was in battle when it crashed is still stuck in that battle. People have been posting screenshots.

11. Gilligans Island

Gilligans Island New Member

12. #BP

#BP New Member

13. AoiTenshi

AoiTenshi Member

my friend stuck too

14. TUT MIR LEID

TUT MIR LEID New Member

Rollback is a complete disrespect to the players. We waited a week after the update and Rovio, in turn, did not do anything, while thousands of players, using the hole, improved their combat arsenal. And when my guild did not receive any warnings about illegitimate receipt of counters, the ravio robbed us! All the tokens, and there were not so many of them, were received by thousands of fights, how can you select what was rightfully yours? but how to be a daily box, bought for money with pearls? Return what you stole!

Last edited: 15 Oct 2017
  15. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

@The Grim Repair there are still guilds using smurfs to complete guild quests, what should we do? Report them through in game feature?

16. TUT MIR LEID

TUT MIR LEID New Member

If you are interested in my opinion, then once you have acknowledged your guilt, then do not take away the weapons from gamers, and perhaps the reasonable debt of prize medals, whatever the rovio awarded to many, would be a more humane solution, since we took weapons from us, we are deprived opportunities to fully play, and the only way out is to remove the game

17. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

[QUOTE = "TUT MIR LEID, post: 62227, member: 13974"] [QUOTE = "Zombie, post: 62213, member: 11219"] [USER = 13052] [USER = 13052] [
    If you are interested in my opinion, then once you have admitted your guilt, then not to take away the weapons from gamers, and perhaps the reasonable debt of prize medals, as Rovio rewarded many, would be a more humane solution, since taking our weapons from us, we are deprived of the opportunity full play, and the only way out is to remove the game [/ QUOTE]
    dasvidania

18. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

It is not possible anymore to farm the way it was - so for now, no. However, this might change in the future.

19. Bo Oetjen

Bo Oetjen Member

So, in the spirit of exploits, cheats and hacks... how does a Shooter use some sort of Nitro without it being equipped to the ship, because they don’t have a yellow slot. Not once, but TWICE! This was from in-game replay, and from my understanding, replay is exactly how the server sees it. This needs to be stopped. I’m reporting it because I’ve seen him do it several times before... but now it’s caught on video.

Watch the video - he does it once while he is trying to avoid JAWS come up the middle and the other when he is frosted and trying to avoid a Torpedo.

@The_Otherguy I have updated the video and removed the music.

20. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    "This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
    o_O Can you turn this off in your settings somewhere?

¡¥€$ likes this.