1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The worst weapon of all

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Wishaal, 11 Oct 2017.

?

If you were to receive a legendary weapon, wich one would you consider as the worst?

1. Standard Canon

5.8%
  2. Carronade

29.1%
  3. Standard Mortar

21.4%
  4. Swift Torpedo

2.9%
  5. Mine

4.9%
  6. Napalm Launcher

14.6%
  7. Another weapon, I'll explain with a comment

8.7%
  8. Triple torpedo

12.6%
  1. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Grenades are terrible and nobody should use them (except me).
    Tritorps get my vote though, even as lousy as grenades are.

~CanadianGoddess~ and fr4nk1yn like this.
  2. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Having read all the comments I added triple torpedo to the poll options:)

Stelmo and The Otherguy like this.
  3. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    o_O I can't tell if that's dry humor or for real.

4. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Come within range of my grenade and find out;)

5. The Otherguy

Tech support
    I've seen your profile.

Thanks, but no thanks. :p;)

6. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

At 8/10. Hoping for any legendary that isn't the standard mortar so that's my choice :D

7. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    2 of my guildmates have std mortars, and one has a t2 lege std. He uses a fixer and it has really low cooldown, and really good dmg, so I wouldn’t mind if I got one ;)

8. Joey who

I actually got a free epic standard mortar today and just got it to level 10 started using it right now, it's not as bad as I remembered it was. May not scrap it now if I get it legendary :D

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

Is he bennunator the admin?lol
    I got about 4 epic standard mortars before but I scrapped them all, standard mortar has high dmg and low cool down but.....it's hard to hit an enemy,but,it's always better than triple torpedo XD

10. Joey who

#BUFFTRIPLETORPEDOES

11. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student

12. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

Ballpark mortar/BBerta.

Lil thing abour stabdard cannon. I have both standard and sniper. Their dmg is 502 and 496.
    Standard cannon has tiny cd, awesome arc which are usefull at every part of a game.
    Sniper has long range which is not always needed and crits 1/3 shots... Not that awesome.

13. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

We really need a tritorp buff, but fpr me, napalm has always been the worst pick for a leg. Because it is an intimidation tactic and not a weapon per se. A blast cannon tho...:confused:

The Otherguy and Wishaal like this.
  14. The Afenogaster

The Afenogaster Well-Known Member

Bbay player / free time artist.
    Same, who wants a tri torp when a good big torp exists

The Otherguy likes this.
  15. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist

16. BobEatsPoop

BobEatsPoop New Member

imo worst weapon would probably be the grenade launcher. unless you are talking about a legendary or a t5 epic one it’s not worth it, and even then it’s only good cqc and fails vs speeders. even tho it does high damage and only a 1-point, the range isn’t long enough and the chance of setting someone on fire is too low. also, for 1 point i would rather use a sniper cannon, blast cannon or standard cannon. the carronade is very useful endgame and has many useful side effects. the napalm is meant to be a specialized weapon, made for area control. tri torp imo is bad as well but grenade is worse. standard mortar is a 1point mortar with good damage so i wouldn’t say that’s bad. the mine fufills the same role as the napalm, area control. swift torpedo is actually pretty sweet, 10sec cooldown and 1point. i wouldn’t be disappointed by napalm or mine combine for legendary, mine is simply so fun to play with and napalm would be sweet to combine with cannons for fire damage bonus.

17. The Otherguy

Tech support
    YOU have never played against a grenade. With my t3 rare, and captain lvl 29, it does 589 + 44% fire. And I hit the ship almost every time. For me, its range is one of its strengths. I simply love demolishing speeders with it. If I'm in a speeder, the play goes something like, boom, grenade on the bow (even with OB), then frost, and 800 with Btorp. That's 1400 dmg, plus a 44% chance of 290 extra. And soon I'll get that sweet crew perk that puts crit dmg at 580... Not something to mess with.

So my point is, basically all weapons are good on the right boat with the right users who uses them well...

18. HazardousMoon

HazardousMoon New Member

As an enforcer/speeder I use standard cannon or sniper cannon, grenade, and swift. I've rarely missed hitting anyone with my grenades. Epic level 7, 38% chance to burn and I can hit speeders all day. Gotta learn the weapons you use. That said, triple torpedoes are just cumbersome.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  19. Potato Skin

Potato Skin Member

Ok Beach, hold on. Mine is used for path control, deals nasty damage, and can be used to kill an enemy easily (if you're smart enough). Look at kenzer, he's smart enough to plant mines at the best spot. Also if im near the enemies, i run zigzag with nitro and overboost so i barely get damaged.

20. Jasper21

Jasper21 Active Member

I have a T4 rare grenade which does 714 damage and I love it. Grenade fails vs speeders? Come on, I can’t count how many speeders were hit at the centre of my grenade with lead shot. And grenade is so useful in areas of low ceilings and low walls. As for its range, it’s meant for close range combat, do you expect it to work like a long range mortar?

The Otherguy likes this.