1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild quest progression not recorded

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Axios, 11 Oct 2017.

1. Axios

Axios New Member

Hi,

after downloading the lastest update (some minutes ago), I accepted 2 guild's quest:
    - Deliver 65000 damage
    - Deliver 30000 damage with railgun

I played a battle, I won, I used a railgun, general damage on first quest was recorded. Damage with railgun not recorded.

Android 7.

Thanks in advance for replies.

UPDATE: I played a second battle and now railgun damage was recorded... Maybe I played the first round too early after the update...

Last edited: 11 Oct 2017
  2. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

Did you exit the 1st game before it ended?..if so it doesn't count towards contribution.

3. Axios

Axios New Member

I won, I viewed the video for the +50% and then went to post page board... Anyway played other battles, now it's all ok...

4. RobotMonkeys

RobotMonkeys New Member

The same has happened to me with the Big Bertha quest. Several battles fought with no recorded progress. I did not exit early. Did get killed a lot though. :/

5. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Befor update ifnu exit the game before it was over u got no credit (idk if thats fixed ) also befor new patch u only got credit for 1 quest i belive when using a boost (meaning the boost would only count for 1 quest)