1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Patch Notes] v. 2.5 "Guilds with benefits"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 22 Sep 2017.

1. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

The core gameplay had taken a massive hit, agreed. Quests should revolve around naturally playing the game (with your main account, while trying to win & without changing guild 10 times a day to abuse the system).

If infamy mattered it would be less degenerate. Infamy now is pointless in Nightmare (apart from the 10% that has a shot at top 50). On top the patch that made current infamy insignificant did not help.

2. LV42 ^ weksels

LV42 ^ weksels Member

Battle Bay player
    Quest reset end and nothing happen?

3. drum_captain

drum_captain New Member

No rewards.. first place in guild battle

4. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I lost 400 infamy helping my guild complete the 2nd quest board two nights ago.
    Yesterday we made it to the 3rd quest board, which is completely unobtainable for a guild of 1000 infamy players. So I stopped worrying about the board and went back to my weapons of choice and gained 300 infamy back. So much funner to play, not having to worry about saving the cool down on a specific weapon so I can make the kill with it.

5. Druum

Druum New Member

No rewards for all despite our first place !

6. Druum

Druum New Member

Notre guilde : Les Flotteurs Français 2

7. Druum

Druum New Member

Les Flotteurs FRANCE 2

8. Xploiter

Xploiter New Member

First place with seaguar guild and i didnt get thous 42k points either . Name exploiter and #zvjrljsh. Pls fix this .

9. Paweł Wendzonka

Paweł Wendzonka New Member

My guild Polska Elita win challenge but some people dont have tokens. Check Player - - IseeU#F... U--. Fix it pls.

10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

11. Culzephyr

Culzephyr New Member

Who gets the guild raffle? Is it just the person who clicks on it or does it go to the whole guild?

12. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Just you.

13. drum_captain

drum_captain New Member

Problem with friend chat! Can't do mission without it

14. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Close and reopen the game

15. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

This update should be called "Guilds with benefits for abusers"

16. OurTeamIsNoob

OurTeamIsNoob Active Member

17. guykakin

guykakin Member

Great update.. 2 issues though, the icons that keep popping up are blocking view and also the guild quests only counting if u win doesn't make sense... why should I not get credit for a kill if I'm in a lousy mismatch or an afker causes my team to lose?

Joey who and *Rubber Duck* like this.
  18. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

One of the problems that has arisen from the new guild quests, is that they have encouraged people to enter battles with substandard equipment. For example, some people (in fairness: idiots), have been entering high infamy games with mk1 ships and common weapons.

These ships are effectively useless, and put thier team at a disadvantage. I can only assume that the ‘idea’ is wait around, and then try to steal kills at the last moment with the common weapon, thus fulfilling a quest objective.

Requiring players to also win the game, acts as a moderating force in this. It discourages players from taking weak ships and weapons, that might disadvantage thier team. Because if you do manage to steal a kill, it won’t count for anything unless you are also able to win.

I agree that it can be frustrating, if you’re not doing anything wrong, and lose your contribution because your team didn’t manage to carry the game, but it’s probably better than the alternative.

The Otherguy likes this.
  19. pdcpdc

pdcpdc New Member

These damn killing quests are actually forcing people to steal kills which makes slow and weak weapons kills (fire, small torps, long flying mortars) very hard to perform.
    PS: Also this screws the entire gameplay as you HAVE to avoid using normal powered weapons to get a chance of killing by weak weapon (and do this before anyone steals the kill by cannon or railgun/etc)

20. Goldic gigi

Goldic gigi New Member

Cum imi cresc nivelul?