1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Sarleon, 16 May 2017.

1. Sarleon

Sarleon Member

Hello to all Battle Bay captains! I want to use my Enforcer, because he is now MK2. Which set up (red, yellow and blue) should I use?
    I set up the Cannon, Ball Park Mortar (cause it's Epic), Frost Blaster (or how it's called lol) and the tool so my turret turns better (blue).

Thanks for your support and advice! :)

2. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Your first mistake is using enforcer lol....jk. But if that's what you like just experiment and figure out what you like for your playstyle!
    But if I had to use enforcer mk2 I would just have my 2 strongest cannons on there and overboost and a shield/turbo depending on what I want to do

3. Sarleon

Sarleon Member

What's your favourite ship, except the Shooter (cause I use him the most)? They say the Enforcer is a good ship. I don't like the speed and less health of the Speeder so I thought that the Enforcer will be a great 2nd choice :)

4. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

I use every ship except enforcer actually lol
    Rn I'm really enjoying fixer!
    But shooter is in my opinion far better than the enforcer.
    The enforcer is more of a do anything ok wereas I prefer more specialized roles or strategys.

dikshift and Sarleon like this.
  5. Sarleon

Sarleon Member

I am not the guy who supports. I support the team to hit enemies and do damage but I just can't heal other players. I forget or I'm too selfish :p

JDAR likes this.
  6. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Lol

7. Ep0cx

Ep0cx New Member

I'm a newbie to the game and also just got mk2 enforcer, I've tried a few things but I think we might have to wait to mk3/4 until the enforcer is worth using.
    Seems like the enforcers strengths come from yellow items that complement each other and your weapons, and thats really hard to do with very few yellow/red slots.

8. RagRob

RagRob New Member

I play enforcer mkII atm. Rare cannon, unc longrange mortar, rare overboost, rare bandage. I tried swift torpedo but its too much skill for me lol. And often it depends on what items and rarity are available for u.
    I agree that at lower lvls enforcer isnt too good if i compare to other ships.

9. Sarleon

Sarleon Member

The Ball Park Mortar is epic so I'll use him with my Enforcer. But indeed, the Enforcer miss something to be competitive! I'm staying with my Shooter (red: cannon, sniper and the firebomb; blue: shield).

10. Weaponizer

Weaponizer Member

Mortars are Best on Shooter. I use a Grenade Launcher and Frost Blaster for my Enforcer.

11. Sarleon

Sarleon Member

Cannons are good too because you can hit target directly. Too many Mortars on one ship is not good for me because I'm more busy to aim with that range and radius than actually hit him xD

12. Weaponizer

Weaponizer Member

I used to use Blast Cannon on Enforcer. Everyone has their preferences. I like using a Grenade Launcher because it goes great with Frost Blaster. :)

13. Sarleon

Sarleon Member

Yeah, that's a good combo I guess. The Fire Bomb is great and awesome too :)