1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

It’s unfair for the speeder player!!

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by NiPo_O, 4 Oct 2017.

1. NiPo_O

NiPo_O New Member

Previous update, Rovio decreased speed HP and this time you reduce the duration time of Tesla Bolt for sequencial shot. We all know that speed has very low HP and easy to sink in one short! Tesla bolt can save us and give a time to run or fight with enemy. But when you face a ship like defender with 10,000 HP or shooter with a lot of HP so speeder need to shot enemy many times. This update nerf Testla bolt that can use one time and the next sequent shot will effect only 3 second! How can speeder figth with defender or shooter with heavily HP!? For the defender or shooter side, they have opportunity which can manage to dodge the Tesla Bolt shot and may sink speeder just one blow due to very low speeder HP when compare with those defender and shooter but for speeder what opportunity we have in 3-4 seconds paralyze time which is not enough time to wait cool down to use nitro to run away!? Thus, please give our old Tesla Bold back in order to make it fair play in this game.

Thanks

2. NiPo_O

NiPo_O New Member

Normally the paralyze state is off when ship is shot so no need to reduce the paralyze duration time for next sequent shot,

3. JustPlainSowad

JustPlainSowad Active Member

Product Manager//Technology Entrepreneur
    Both enforcer(mk 5) and speeder in general needs to be balanced. In current settings its not too bad but not good either. You have to be a great player to play speeder and enforcer.

_devill likes this.
  4. NiPo_O

NiPo_O New Member

But normal speeder’s speed can not easy run away from cannon bullet without nitro. How can I use nitro after I got 3 seconds before paralyze off which not enough time for cool down. Imagine speeder with 3,000 hp and 2 weapons face with 12,000 HP defender or 8,000 HP shooter with 5 weapons!, how can i figth in dual. I use to play speeder well before this patch but after the Tesla bolt nerf, it make me a hard time to fight heavy HP ship in dual fight and make me easier to lose than before a lot!

The Afenogaster likes this.
  5. NiPo_O

NiPo_O New Member

But normal speeder’s speed can not easy run away from cannon bullet without nitro. How can I use nitro after I got 3 seconds before paralyze off which not enough time for cool down. Imagine speeder with 3,000 hp and 2 weapons face with 12,000 HP defender or 8,000 HP shooter with 5 weapons!, how can i figth in dual. I use to play speeder well before this patch but after the Tesla bolt nerf, it make me a hard time to fight heavy HP ship in dual fight and make me easier to lose than before a lot!

JustPlainSowad likes this.
  6. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    That's what turbo and rudder are for.

7. NiPo_O

NiPo_O New Member

Believe me when in dual combat it is not much help and rudder is useless when compare with big shield.

8. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

This stun change was very needed. Defenders and shooters had no chance of taking on a speeder with a decently upgraded tesla bolt

Miathan likes this.
  9. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    Tell me about it, it got freaking annoying

Miathan likes this.
  10. NiPo_O

NiPo_O New Member

Defender and shooter can dodge tesla bolt shot and can sink speeder in one shot. And also because defender and shooter have a lot more HP and weapons slot including stunt effect will be off when hit by speeder so they have many chance to eliminate the speeder. If you want to nerf tesla bolt, you should give more speeder HP in order to be fair.

11. NiPo_O

NiPo_O New Member

It’s game dude the tesla bolt is one of tactic. It make game fun that what you want isn’t it?

cgr3asy likes this.
  12. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

They didn't nerf the duration of tesla bolt dude. They just fixed a bug that caused resistance to drop off when it shouldn't.

13. NiPo_O

NiPo_O New Member

They nerf dude. The first shot is normal duration but the second shot on the same target the duration reduce to 3 seconds!

cgr3asy likes this.
  14. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

It's only reduced if you don't wait another few seconds. That's not a nerf. That is how it was ALWAYS intended to work. They just fixed it coz it was broken.

Also stop complaining. It's still super easy to stun lock a target, it's just no longer as brainless.

15. NiPo_O

NiPo_O New Member

Meaning of nerf from google :
    “In video gaming a nerf is a change to a game that reduces the desirability or effectiveness of a particular game element. The term is also used as a verb for the act of making such a change.The opposite of nerf is buff (in one of that term's two usages).”

It’s nerf dude. You are just selfish player, the developer reduce speeder ability many things such as hp and this time tesla bolt. You may not expert or often use speeder so you might not understand and have generousity to other speeder player. I’m no more talk with selfish people like you. Bye

cgr3asy likes this.
  16. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

I main a speeder. A bugfix is not a nerf.

17. Joey who

So if there was a bug that made cannons do 10,000 damage per shot and it was fixed that is considered a nerf to you?

TheFixer27, TTrain and The Otherguy like this.
  18. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

One question. If overall hp was reduced and one of red slots was removed just cos the ships (take any) were meant to work with 1 less slot, will you call it a nerf or a bug?

19. Joey who

That's irrelevant. All ships have the same amount of slots lol

20. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Yep its super easy the first time. Second time is half the first time. Third time you are running. Also if i wait another few seconds maybe the opponent might do the same. You know just so the stun resistance might wear off.:p

Speeders advantage used to be that they could go one on one with an unfriend. That worked as distraction as well as support. Right now I get charged by any ship and its not cos i don't have weapons with decent dps, its just cos they know the next stun duration will be 4.5 instead of 9 and next one is still lower. So i lose the distraction advantage with a shooter, a defender, an enforcer and a speeder. Yep. Only fixers left.:D

Last edited: 5 Oct 2017
    cgr3asy likes this.