1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Speeder Mk3 setup

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by AverusFrost, 2 Oct 2017.

1. AverusFrost

AverusFrost New Member

I just switched from my mk4 shooter to my mk3 speeder and I'm really having fun with speeder, but i think my current setup is still a bit lacking. Im using a Lvl10 T1 rare Blast and Lvl30 T3 UC Blast/Lvl23 T3 UC OB and Lvl10 T1 Tesla/Lvl10 UC turbo. I have rare ob and turbo but i cannot upgrade them yet. Is it better to use them over them? Thanks

2. Clewtr25

Clewtr25 Member

I would use the rare turbo as it will be stronger than the uncommon one

3. AverusFrost

AverusFrost New Member

Even tho they are level one??

4. Clewtr25

Clewtr25 Member

A lv10 rare is equivalent to a lv20 uncommon item. This means that once you level your rare turbo up to 10 then it will be significantly stronger.

5. AverusFrost

AverusFrost New Member

Alright! Thanks for the info

6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Just use whichever is fastest.

I’m currently running a t3 uncommon turbo with a perk, because it’s slightly faster than my L10 rare (for a while I was using them both together). It’s pretty easy to get an uncommon to t3, and I have enough spares to get it to t5 if needed (and crew talents permitting).

However, once I find a duplicate for my rare, I’ll be able to fit 2 perks, so the L11 rare will probably end up being faster.

7. AverusFrost

AverusFrost New Member

Still, getting the parts to upgrade them is hard as hell