1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Update] opinions on visuals, content and experiences

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by behumble, 29 Sep 2017.

?

Like the update?

1. Yeah man its rad!

26.1%
  2. Finally! Love it!

35.5%
  3. No, nothing works.

8.0%
  4. still quitting

2.2%
  5. nah, its not enough

14.5%
  6. indifferent/no opinion

1.4%
  7. its terrible

0.7%
  8. its good

11.6%
  1. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Yesss please change this... 864 kills with Triple Torps :eek::eek::(:(:(

2. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Do boosts/superboosts expire?!!

I bought some and went to sleep, know I didn't use them cause only had napalm quest left, but now they are gone. Feel like I just spent pearls for literally nothing...

3. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
  4. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Pssh, I play my kills/match ratio like a golf score - the lower the better. Anyone beating a 0.38? :D

5. ElMataC

ElMataC Member

THIS

Bobbafed99 likes this.
  6. med-sestra

med-sestra New Member

I do not see anything, because of badges an accurate shot ... please do so that it can be turned off.

7. Prodigy858

Prodigy858 New Member

I can see that, good point. Maybe it just sounds better than it would actually be for the game as a whole. lol

8. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

I don't care when the update comes, but i beg developers to remove this notifications (got a long shot notifications 15 times in a 3 minutes match on top other notifications) , i just took a break even though i was on winning streak frustrated by this notifications. PLEASE RELEASE A SMALL PATCH TO IMPROVE THS.

Whenever this notifications pop up with following killed following notifications, i m playing blind, can't see shit:mad::mad::mad::mad:

9. Stalie

Stalie Member

The aspects of the game has definitely changed I have lost 400+ infamy since the update. This is a combination of lag, silly pop ups, and people teaming up with others with low infamy. The game is now about completing stupid Quests. and not about gaining high infamy or to build stronger weapons! I can't remember the players ever asking for silly "Quests"
    However, I can remember everyone asking for 5 vs 5 player attacks of the same team! Why are we still waiting for that?
    Why can't Battle Bay answer that?

10. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

With all those suggestions going around here I would like to say that the animation change for tesla bolt looks really cool and the changes done to daily login and bonus rewards are awesome.
    Thankyou for listening rovio.

TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.
  11. Schrödinger

Schrödinger Member

I completely agree with those people who highlighted the problem of pop-up graphical elements. These elements often cover the target, making it difficult to aim in the heat of battle. Despite the fact that I use a tablet, the central zone of the screen is heavily overloaded with pop-up graphics.[​IMG] [​IMG]

The Otherguy likes this.
  12. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

Yes, playing the game is still fun, but I agree the principal of the game has changed. The quests now dominate 100% of my playing time and they are frustrating when I am purposefully trying to get kills with my triple torpedoes. And the thing is, the "kill" itself is all about luck. That is not a skill based kill. If I am the lucky one when an unfriend has 300 HP left then my torpedo/weapon hits before the 3 other guys shooting at the same guy. These quests should be converted to "damage" amounts, not strictly kills. If they are going to do "kill quests", they should at least give them to us with weapons that everyone uses, such as big torpedo, sniper, blast, explosive cannons. I understand that a MK2 damage dealing is much lower than a MK6 damage dealing, but that will encourage the lower ranked people to IMPROVE their weapons, so they do more damage, get better rewards and Rovio makes more money because people still need to upgrade their weapons. But the kill thing is all about LUCK(maybe 5% skill).

Stalie likes this.
  13. arka9

arka9 New Member

new pop up is blocking my target view, i can't shoot right after it, cant see how much damage form my weapon, iits so annoying. remove to other screen side or remove at all :D

Stalie likes this.
  14. arka9

arka9 New Member

looks like im not alone, lost 500+ infamy yesterday, lag and annoying pop ups. i dont like that

TheAntiSnipe and Stalie like this.
  15. Stalie

Stalie Member

I agree, If they want to create Quests then make them relevant, for example: "Achieve highest damage during an attack " or "Kill the most enemy during an attack" regardless of which weapons to use. Some players don't use mortars so to that end that Guild will never be able to complete the mortar quest. the only way to achieve that then is to create an alt account and to do low level attacks with the mortar to get the results! this is not what the game should be about!
    The game was fine the way it was a week ago! create better Quests than the generic " kill 500 ships with the mortar you don't have" (Long range mortar) PMSL what a joke - Battle Bay try harder next time and release an Quest that players can actually complete!

Schrödinger likes this.
  16. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

on it :)

Shadow Moon! and Babablacksheep like this.
  17. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Lifesavers interaction with Flare Gun (or other ticking damage) is probably also abit over the top :)

18. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

+1 On it!

behumble and Shadow Moon! like this.
  19. - Oskar -

- Oskar - Well-Known Member

to me what kills me is to open box, and see all those precious lights and shines, noises and congratulations and see a fucking legendary fuel cell, my heart loses a year of life every time ...

20. BEN

BEN Active Member

Question on guild rivalries.

What is the tie breaker? Currently we are at 5th place but are tied with #4. We actually finished the quests faster than them so we got to 4th place first but now that we have the same score how come they are ranked higher than our guild?

Attached Files:

Stelmo and Babablacksheep like this.