1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fix for Guild shifting and double claims for quest

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by AVID, 3 Oct 2017.

1. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

I found one Fix for Messing with guild shifting and claimings..
    Fix for this issue:

1.) Keep an option to skip the quest using pearls like according to board..
    Example:
    a) If you don't have weapons or unable to complete quest in board 1 they can skip that quest using 100 pearls (1 Quest skip 100 pearls ) in board 1
    ( Every board have 12 Quests if they have pearls they can skip 12 too 12 x 100 = 1200 pearls)
    b.) If you don't have weapons or unable to complete quest in board 2 they can skip that quest using 200 pearls (1 Quest skip 200 pearls ) in board 2
    ( Every board have 12 Quests if they have pearls they can skip 12 too 12 x 200 = 2400 pearls)
    c.) If you don't have weapons or unable to complete quest in board 3 they can skip that quest using 300 pearls (1 Quest skip 300 pearls ) in board 3
    ( Every board have 12 Quests if they have pearls they can skip 12 too 12 x 300 = 3600 pearls)
    d.) If you don't have weapons or unable to complete quest in board 4 they can skip that quest using 400 pearls (1 Quest skip 400 pearls ) in board 4
    ( Every board have 12 Quests if they have pearls they can skip 12 too 12 x 400 = 4800 pearls)
    AND SO ON........

2.) No one can able to Shift the Guild till the the season ends. he can leave the guild but he cannot join until the next season Stars.

3.) There should be option to donate pearls to guild. Every one in the guild can donate pearls, Where the donated pearls can be used by admin to skip the quest in board. he cannot use himself. only admin can use to skip the quest using those pearls.

Last edited: 10 Oct 2017
    Miathan likes this.
  2. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Replay :
    Replay the game should have Play, Pause, mute and fast forward button x2 and x4
    its difficult to watch the whole game. if we get a call starting from beginning.
    its wasting time to check the last 1min for our mistakes or for some thing else.

3. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Thanks for those great fix suggestions! We are currently looking into options here. :) Stay tuned!

4. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

Please dont do this it will be unfair for f2p players like me.this is not a great solution

5. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

when you are f2p player, there is no need of bothering about guilds...
    you can play individual, No meaning in asking here....

6. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

Well u r wrong.we completed 24 quests already and we r 1st in guild rivalry.u want to make this game 100% p2w.guild quests r not meant for p2w users only and we r doing pretty well without paying.

Ravindra Singh likes this.
  7. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

are you kidding me all are doing same....not only you..we are in top too in our quests.
    you just completed 24quests, we completed 43 Quests....lol
    when u go to board 4, we cannot play, as you did not went to board 4, you are talking lack of knowledge.

Because of not doing this all are shifting guilds and claiming quests every where. this is illegal, then every one do same. whats the use of guilds then.
    you are just talking from your side...there are plenty of players....playing hard for quests.
    So fix needed.
    We got napalm kills 255, triple torpedo kills 350 can you make it...? time remaining just 1days 5hrs left. we still killed only 25 with triple torpedo...our team hardly working on it.
    can you do it...?

8. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

I know what ur saying but paying money is not the solution for everything.u can pay thats why ur giving selfish suggestions like this.secondly we completed 24 as a f2p user and ur comparing this with p2w users.here u can see game is already so much p2w and u want it to become more.i know there are hard quests but there can be other alternatives which can be fair for both f2p and p2w users.so ur suggestion is selfish suggestion which only p2w users will agree but devs also only listen to p2w users

9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Before we go overboard here, let me say a few points.
    1. The game is designed in such a way that anyone who pays to play can progress in less time.
    2. If we consider this, then guild quests should be pearlable.
    3. However, though a p2w player can play single/fleeted with these perks, it is also for granted that he or she can already pay for the weapons required to finish guild quests.
    4. Thus, in guild multiplayer, this leads to what is literally a spending competition as to who can skip the most quests.
    5. This type of heavy spending just to win a set of quests, I personally hope, is not something encouraged by the Battle Bay community.
    6. My solution: Make a few(2-3) quests pearlable, so that even grinder players can skip them. Also, make it possible to contribute as a team to skip this questing.

Do you like it?

10. TheAntiSnipe

Also, that is the worst sentence I've ever heard on forums, because of its crudeness. Did you read it before posting, or are you trying to incite rudeness? You, sir, are *savage* level 9000+

11. TheAntiSnipe

And thats false. They do listen to all of us. Im f2p. I'm a student, I cannot afford to pay to play. And sorry for spamming, I'm on a cellphone, and cannot reply to multiple messages at once.

12. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

MAN STOP IT...
    lack of knowledge people...i cannot argue with you.
    not all are p2w players...if i am p2w i may buy legendary weapons..stop this.
    i am just making all some what easy. where no one likes to use pearls for all...

people like you are cheating using new accounts...to finish quests so its hard for you to hear this kind of improvement...if you really a f2p player then you will not bother about guild and will concentrate on your game...
    send me your guild name...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am trying to stop the fake people who are changing guilds to claims and all using new acc to finish the quest..that is the real fraud by you people doing....for that the one only solution i said is good. so that instead of changing guild and using new accounts to finish quests..every one will skip.
    All are using new acc to finish quests..

13. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

Thats what i call a fair suggestion.i agree with u on all points

14. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

Lol u r funny guy.u want every f2p players to play solo only and dont participate in guild quests lmao.im sure devs wont agree with u on that point because they havent made guild quests for p2w users only

15. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

pointless talks....ignored.

16. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

Yes whoever disagree with u is pointless

17. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

ignored. talking only your side.
    i am talking after chatting to 90+ people.

18. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Remember one thing :
    No one will skip all the time using pearls. not all pearls got through payment. Most of them are by hard work in winning the games.
    Board 1 costs 1200 pearls to skip
    board 2 costs 2400 pearls to skip
    board 3 costs 3600 pearls to skip
    board 4 costs 4800 pearls to skip
    board 5 costs 6000 pearls to skip
    Do you think 18000 pearls is easy to spend for all the seasons...?
    how fun you people are arguing your self lack of knowledge. ok if some one spends may be 1000 battlebay players can spend like this 1 or 2 times...but not the entire life...
    there are millions of players in battlebay and the game is not ending with it, but you are counting about the 1000 people who can spend...where they are already having legendaries.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

19. TheAntiSnipe

You are talking to a guild leader. I do use a duplicate account, and I'm playing fairly, and not using hacks. I use my duplicate account to screen new entries for skill. Nor am I in an alliance with other guilds. My guild name is Fifty Caliber Squad, it's tag is #mojoz. And we don't appreciate your tone. What you are suggesting allows players to skip quests limitlessly, allowing them to improve their guillds without efforts. Ignored? Then don't start a thread at all! Mail it to the devs. This is a place for debate. Did you read my suggestion above? If you didn't, please do.

20. TheAntiSnipe

Three quests a season is an okay scheme, don't you think, @AVID ?