1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Another question about guild quests

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KRN Nomad, 1 Oct 2017.

1. KRN Nomad

KRN Nomad Member

I know you receive your individual quests based on what is equipped on your line of ships. Does the same rule apply for guild quests? If any guild member has a weapon equipped in their inventory, would it trigger to produce a quest to destroy certain number of ships with the weapon?
    I am the only player in my guild with napalm, which I had it equipped on a ship I don't use. I'm in the low 2000's in infamy, and my napalm does 74 damage per tick. It makes me wonder whether devs thought about these things before creating these quests. It's fine to make quests challenging, but creating almost impossible quests without spending cash is just shameless.

Schrödinger likes this.
  2. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

As of right now I do not believe so. The quests are randomly chosen. Right now we have a quest for killing 10 ships with caronade yet no one in our guild uses this weapon. I think some of these quests are specifically tied to get players to level different weapons and use problem is if you don’t have a specific weapon you are screwed for the quest.

The Otherguy and _devill like this.
  3. Schrödinger

Schrödinger Member

And in general, is there any relation between players' weapon mounted on a ship or stored in the inventory and guild quests? I'd like to see developers' answer to the question. Much thanks!

4. Chumleetm

Chumleetm Member

Right now we have the kill 24 ships with napalm. I've played all day and haven't even come close to killing one. Not even sure how to do this without luck.

The Otherguy likes this.