1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Patch Notes] v. 2.5 "Guilds with benefits"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 22 Sep 2017.

1. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Let’s say that you have 10 000 sugar and 11 000 sugar capacity. You complete a quest that gives you 2 000 sugar. Earlier, if you claimed that quest, you would only get 1 000 sugar and the rest would be lost. Now you get all the sugar so you will have 12 000 sugar and same thing with gold and care packages.

Miathan and 3ARSA aka FIXER FTW like this.
  2. Wainwright

Wainwright Member

The OCD in me would like to request...

Sort guild quest top contributors from highest to lowest. It’s reversed now. :)

3. AoiTenshi

AoiTenshi Member

Is there prevention for new members who just join guild and do guild quest?, i hope there's.

Example guild quest start yesterday, then we recruit new member today, this newest member should cant join guild quest immediately (not count whatever he/she does). Newest members should wait until next reset guild quest (7-6 days?)

4. Admiral DrkRealm

Admiral DrkRealm Member

Sorry if this has been asked & answered, but:

How long do boosts last? I don't see a timer in game.

Edit: It's not very clear in game, but boosts apply upon successful completion of a quest, so they don't expire. They don't seem to stack either. (Best I can tell.)

Last edited: 1 Oct 2017
  5. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

@Miika @Zeus i've thought about couple of things which imo could improve the new patch experience, besides what already discussed in vip chat...
    perhaps give out 2-3 rerolls a day for guild quests as per normal quests...
    make the damage\stars\kills related quests be able to get completed even if you lose the battle
    (atm it's registering it only in case of a win), for some quests like kill somebody with napalm can be extremely difficult to land it and win the game aswell,
    also there is the problem like i've seen already some shooter packing 3 napalms which makes it basically a floater, at lower tiers it's okayish because u can use low level weapons of differend kind from your main build and not be a floater, but at higher tiers that is not possible, i myself had to go into battles with lvl 15 grenade, or unperked\untalented mines or rare fire bomb etch, to keep up with some quests i was able to score 1 win every 4 games :\

pdcpdc likes this.
  6. JoePerdue

JoePerdue New Member

As a fixer I don't think we get shafted in gameplay. Its not hard to reach the top of some standings (I'm 2nd in my league). The only thing I would like to see change for fixers are more battle stars and more healing items/pieces and parts dropped for our inventory.

7. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

I am seeing this to. In setting if you could have them pop up top left top right or middle that way players have a preference where they see medals. Although I do like seeing that nice shot pop up on a random torpedo I fire. It’s like ohhh that player must be pissed they walked into that one.

8. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

It took me a while to figure it out. I bought boosts the Boosts for the whole guild. So I started with a total of 5 boosts. After EACH successful battle win, it removed a boost from my inventory. So apparently you use up one boost per win. So I'm thinking you should only buy boosts when you can effectively work on 3 tasks at the same time.

pdcpdc likes this.
  9. Rytis88

Rytis88 New Member

Hi! Everyone getting less reward for battle, or just me? Before update it was around 35 000 gold for win, now it's just 10-15 k but for all my guild friends it's the same like before. I don't understand..

10. Rytis88

Rytis88 New Member

Reward for victory - 0 stars, 8000 gold.... my performance was - ~6000 dmg, killed 2 ships.

Attached Files:

11. Rytis88

Rytis88 New Member

Screenshot_20171002-193828.png 15 k dmg, but last in the list (and it's always like that, doesn't matter, how good my performance is in the battle), 1star and 11k gold. It's really smth wrong with my game..

12. Rytis88

Rytis88 New Member

Screenshot_20171002-192143.png one more example... 0 stars..

13. Daa Mastaa

Daa Mastaa New Member

Haha

The Otherguy likes this.
  14. Aza Vashj

Aza Vashj New Member

Battle highlights - is this just for personal ego boosting or do the highlights indicate some sort of contribution to your battle rewards/stars

15. Daniel Justice

Daniel Justice New Member

hello good day sorry but now with the new update there is an error in my game that makes a glitch that i can't move me and when it works well I have a lot of damage and my shots do not hurt nobody and appear on other sides and i'm teleport in other side much times could fix that bug, glitch or whatever please because that did not do it before upgrading it to version 2.5 please

P.D. it's not my internet because I always check it and I'm below 100 ping before and after each battle

lucky2431 and pdcpdc like this.
  16. Blow_me_Im_Easy

Blow_me_Im_Easy New Member

Somehow causing 1000 of my pearls to disappear, going from 2999-3000 it actually went back to 2000, was never a part of even doubt that something went wrong in your system. I’m still pissed y’all didn’t reimburse me and didn’t accept even the possibility of such a glitch.

I was pretty damn sure I didn’t use those pearls.

17. tarkania

tarkania New Member

This update is the worst update since the begining.
    battle is less strategic. only impact that is top100 making second account for quest.

If next update you dont make a pvp update with new battle system for professionnal player pvp
    i quit the game like other in my guild.
    copy world of tank league of legend and any pvp games , dont invent stupid things ...
    make another than farming battle...
    need fleet of 5 team, no matchmaking for the group.

i already delete all rovio games , and i m waiting for this last game.

best regards

tarkania , 11000 battles.

18. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

While still lots of fun, it seems all I am doing now is farming the guild weapon quests. I don't have time anymore to play with my best weapons. Killing 24 ships with a standard mortar, LOL. Trying doing that one. I spent 3 hours playing last night with my triple torpedoes and got ZERO kills with it, no matter how hard I forced myself to keep playing with it.

pdcpdc and Aza Vashj like this.
  19. chienhv1486

chienhv1486 New Member

Hi admin. I did not receive a token and a pearl after shooting at the guild quest :(.
    Please check out help me
    Ingame: chienhv1486
    Search: #MJHPGHXV
    Tkank so much!

20. Saintroll

Saintroll New Member

GODZILLOKS likes this.