1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

League Bonus

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fra.gor, 26 Sep 2017.

1. Fra.gor

Fra.gor New Member

Hi,

Does anybody know what is "League Bonus" ?

2. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Your end-of-match rewards (gold, sugar, and pearls) are increased by your League Bonus to give you the final result. This also stacks with the VIP/ad-watch +50% bonus.

Miathan likes this.
  3. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

What context did you see it in or are referring to? When you finish a season, you earn gold and parts depending on what place you finished. League bonus might also refer to the % increase you get for being in a specific league. Like I am in Master 2 and get +80% to my match winnings.

4. Fra.gor

Fra.gor New Member

IMG_0004.PNG Hi CaffeienatedChris, I am not sure if that is correct. As you can see in this screenshot, the total amount of sugar and gold is "normal rewards" plus 50% of bonus. I think that 80% of league bonus has nothing to do with the final result

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

League bonus is automatically added at the end of the battle, and shows up as "Normal Bonus"

6. Fra.gor

Fra.gor New Member

Ok, thanks