1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Working Strategy to get a great headstart

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Retarde, 14 May 2017.

1. Retarde

Retarde New Member

It may seem hard to get good guns and Shields but using this strategy it wont be a problem anymore. This strategy doesn't require winning its basically about earning stars
    per day if you get 15 stars you get a star crate in that case stock up to 75 when u have to wait 24 hours for new crates. Then when its finish just buy all your star crates
    using this technique I got 13 rares 30 commons and 1 epic I started only 3days ago

Yenting Lin likes this.
  2. Yenting Lin

Yenting Lin New Member

Agree, I got multiple rare items using the same way.

3. yakofsomesort

yakofsomesort New Member

Can you explain why it is better to wait until you have 75 versus just buying as you hit 15 each time?

4. Basile

Basile Member

I second this.

5. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

I think what he means is, if you spend all 75 (opening 5), don't stop. Stock on 75 more and when they're available, then open them up when the star crates come available and you'll always be a day ahead if you continue the pattern.