1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Rarity Comparison Chart/Datasheet

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by GenkiGamers, 11 Jun 2017.

1. GenkiGamers

GenkiGamers Member

Hey everyone,

I put together a graph and table that compares the strength of each item rarity to other rarities of that same item. You can use this to answer questions such as "Is it worth upgrading my epic cannon to 10 when I already have a level 25 rare cannon?"

Here is the link to make a copy of the spreadsheet to your own Google drive account: Spreadsheet to Copy

The only thing you need to change is the drop-down menu next to "Choose an item." The rest of the table and the graph will auto-fill the rest.

I decided to show the numbers as a percentage of their minimum possible damage at common rarity to their maximum possible damage at legendary rarity because the actual damage numbers will vary based on talents. The item values will still be consistent among rarities so a common weapon with a value of 20 at item level 50 would have the same damage as an uncommon weapon with a value of 20 at item level 20.

This chart is made to accompany my recent video that discusses item rarity which you can check out on YouTube: Item Rarity Video

Hopefully, this will help you with any decisions you have to make about different item rarities. Let me know if there is anything I can do to clarify.

Last edited: 12 Jun 2017
  2. XGF

XGF Member

I don't know how to change the items on mobile phone:confused:.I'll take a look on the pc later

3. GenkiGamers

GenkiGamers Member

Ah, yes. My apologies. It's a pretty big sheet so it isn't very mobile friendly.

4. XGF

XGF Member

Just looked at it on pc,its very cool!
    The percentage on the tables is compared to what?

5. GenkiGamers

GenkiGamers Member

It's compared to the item's maximum damage at level 50 legendary. So the percentage of 20 means its damage is 20% of what a level 50 legendary would be.

6. XGF

XGF Member

so if a uncomon lvl 20 canon does 20 damage and it says its a 50%,its a 50% of the damage of a legendary level 50 canon?

7. GenkiGamers

GenkiGamers Member

Correct! And if a rare level 10 cannon says 50%, it would have the same damage as the uncommon level 20 cannon in this example.

8. XGF

XGF Member

this guide is awesome!
    hope the big boys see this;)

9. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Nice graphs and data, thanks for sharing

10. David Bonaparte

David Bonaparte Active Member

nice work! thanks for all this! :D

11. Taevion0

Taevion0 Member

wow genki your videos are great but your charts are even sexier! did you collect all this info by just recording every upgrade stat?

Youre a legend sir. Now i can figure out what i should upgrade next! Can't believe i just found out about this...

I also currently prefer using enforcer and it's at mk5 atm

GenkiGamers likes this.
  12. Kelemvor

Kelemvor Member

I found this via Googling for a Battle Bay Weapon Chart and ta da, here it is. So, just to make sure I'm understanding this correctly. The numbers are just for comparing levels and rarities and don't represent the actual damage. IN my specific example, I have a lvl 10, Epic, Explosive Cannon. I don't know if/when I'll ever find another one to evolve it so I'm debating keeping my eyes open for a Rare one that I might be able to lvl up and evolve quicker.
    So, based on the chart, I'd have to get a Rare Explosive Cannon up to lvl 18 before it would be doing more damage than the lvl 10 Epic one. Is that right?
    Thanks.

Tmfh67401 likes this.
  13. GenkiGamers

GenkiGamers Member

Yes, that is correct.

14. msc

msc Member

Hi, I have a question.
    1. Cannon Rare Level 50 (56.70 percent)
    2. Cannon Epic Level 34 (56.40 percent)
    Among them, what is it that spends more golds?
    Thank you.

15. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

What do you mean by spending more gold?

16. msc

msc Member

which is harder to upgrade?

17. TheAntiSnipe

The epic fo sho. But the epic also has more potential

Tmfh67401 likes this.
  18. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

thx a lot

19. Trium

Trium Active Member

Thank you man.

One of the best thread on this forum

20. TheAntiSnipe

Nikkie!, GenkiGamers, Blueee and 3 others like this.