1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I scrap my level 40 Rare BC to upgrade my EC to 40?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by HairySpeeder, 24 Sep 2017.

1. HairySpeeder

HairySpeeder Member

As the title says. Should I scrap my level 40 BC to get my lvl 25 EC straight to 40, Or should I just go the long way and upgrade it as resources come?

F R U I T

2. Clewtr25

Clewtr25 Member

Keep that blast cannon. You have invested a lot into making it. I would just gather resources.

3. Bo Oetjen

Bo Oetjen Member

I scrapped my lvl40 rare blast cannon a while back... but I wish I hadn’t. Being a noob, I just didn’t have the right training geared to what I needed it to do. I would say go the long route. You may not use the blast cannon forever, but keep it in your inventory. There may be a combo out there that involves blast and it will become the next freeze/torp, Fire/EC combo. You just never know.

Miathan and HairySpeeder like this.
  4. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

There is a combo for blast cannon. Flair gun plus blast cannon is devastating. Put 1 fire damage perk ( rare or epic) to your blast cannon and see its power.

5. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    I may be wrong, but scrapping your Blast Cannon is not going to put your Explosive Cannon straight to 40. It's going to put it at 25 and 1/8. I would keep it.

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  6. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

I would keep it, it's an item that might be useful later.
    (You might get interested in different boats, or Rovio might nerf/boost something making it more attractive in the future).

I scrapped a T4 standard cannon a while back since it's basically useless in end game, BC however is useful for many high level setups.

HairySpeeder likes this.
  7. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Besides the already mentioned obvious, it won't get you there, the blast cannon is a one slot weapon where explosive is two.
    Keep the blast as it's quite different.

HairySpeeder likes this.
  8. Bo Oetjen

Bo Oetjen Member

Yes... I never said there isn’t a current combo, Blast Cannon is extremely effective with fire. But this combo isn’t as widely used. The real devastation comes with fire and Explosive Cannon.

HairySpeeder likes this.
  9. fr4nk1yn

I've seen more blast / flare combos than explosive / flare. I don't see the perks myself but at least a couple high infamy guys use it.

HairySpeeder likes this.
  10. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

No, just farm gold for the parts

HairySpeeder likes this.
  11. disorder

disorder Active Member

keeep!
    we all scrap things at start and now regret it...
    and T5 is near...

HairySpeeder likes this.
  12. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

Keep it. I'm working on getting mine to T5 right now and I just finished training the 10% burn training. Now I'm seeing 800+ damage to burning enemies and I only have one burn perk on it. I've seen a lot of videos of high infamy players (4000+) still using a T5 Rare Blast Canon. I'm keeping mine for the long haul. It's the only weapon I can actually get to T5 right now. Don't have enough dups for anything else.

HairySpeeder and ~ HuNteR ~ like this.
  13. fr4nk1yn

Asif last night I've come around on the blast / flare after getting a dup rare flare and leveling up. It's making my primary blast cannon hit 70 hoints harder while doing it's own damage. That thats before the later Bhurt training.

I stand corrected

HairySpeeder likes this.
  14. ~ HuNteR ~

~ HuNteR ~ New Member

I've to keep an eye on u then...