1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Reset leader boards?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by GenkiGamers, 15 May 2017.

1. GenkiGamers

GenkiGamers Member

I think the leader boards should be reset at some point as there are a lot of players that haven't played since beta (0% win rate in the past 30 days) that have fairly high ranks because the competition was so much lower back then and you won't lose infamy by not playing. Or just require players to have played in the past month to be on the leader boards.

Oldmandragon likes this.
  2. Oldmandragon

Oldmandragon New Member

Off topic but similar subject matter, sort of,
    How long has this game been world wide?
    And how long was it in beta before the rest of us got here?
    And any idea what countries had this game before the world wide release?

3. GenkiGamers

GenkiGamers Member

Oldmandragon likes this.
  4. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Hi there! Thanks for the feedback. Don't know if actually reseting the infamy would be fair but maybe losing some if you don't play could work. Lets see what the future updated bring :)

Happy Battling!
    -Bennunator

Oldmandragon, Sifa and GenkiGamers like this.
  5. GenkiGamers

GenkiGamers Member

Thanks for the timely response! I guess I don't necessarily mean to reset infamy itself but just their visibility on the leader board. Can't wait to see what comes out!

6. Oldmandragon

Oldmandragon New Member

I found it on the 4th. Thought it was the WW release. Wasn't sure. Thanks