1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a nice way to drop infamy?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Ry5, 15 May 2017.

1. Ry5

Ry5 New Member

I found out this weekend my kiddo really enjoys the game. I've tried to get to try many app games, console games and ect we could play together but he never had a lot of interest.

He usually prefers clickers, partially idle games, and don't get me started on Minecraft....

But to my surprise he really likes this game. I started a clan so i could group with him (I tried many times to find him on the title screen with no luck and there doesn't seem to be any way to look up a player) so we tried a game and well it sucked he got pulled to my level and it wasn't fun.

I don't know any other way to play with him in a fun way for him except to lower my infamy... i don't like the idea of basically sabotaging my team but i don't know what options i have.... And if they devs are going to make me choose between 4 strangers or my son. That's not really a choice at all.

I'm hoping someone here can offer a better option, and I'm not looking to dominate lower people with better weapons and ect. I'm more than happy to put those away if there was a way to lower infamy but having to restrict items or something like that.

BITTERSTEEL likes this.
  2. ElChaso

ElChaso New Member

If you can both find a clan that is free to join, both of you can join it, then add each other, and leave.
    That's how I found my brothers
    Good luck

3. Ry5

Ry5 New Member

Too late for that unfortunately, but one thing i also considered since making this post. Grouping up and him getting pulled to my level also sabotage the group. I'm left with a lose, lose situation here.

4. KnightOfZ

KnightOfZ Member

I know what you mean. I'm currently at 1.4k infamy right now and in order to play with my friend who recommended this game to me and who's sitting at around 600 I have to dive bomb on a speeder till I get into the 800's just so it's with in her range of skill/equipment. Then I climb up the next morning and sink back down the next time we decide to play together.

5. Berzerk9x

Berzerk9x New Member

You can fleet up within a 800 infamy difference , you just have to friends with each other

6. HeroicBubbles

HeroicBubbles Active Member

Why not create a 2nf account? I'm pretty sure you can have more than per device. Someone on here can give you the instructions.

Winkleberry5 likes this.
  7. Ry5

Ry5 New Member

Why would making another acct be a better solution than the game having a better method of grouping up with friends/ family of varying infamy? As best as i can tell what I'm doing is crappy but the intended method.
    Lastly some people missed when i said i made the guild so i could add him... That's done, we can group/ fleet up. The issue is him getting pulled to my rank instead of meeting at an average infamy level. If I'm going to HAVE to sabotage my group I'd rather the method of me dropping than him getting pulled into games only to get one shot killed and ect.

I don't see how this is complicated

Last edited: 15 May 2017
  8. Oldmandragon

Oldmandragon New Member

Just do a search for your clan, on your kid's acct. Search for the guild name or tag. Once you find the guild, send an invite.
    From there get on your acct and add him to the guild and your friend list. If the problem is finding him.

As far as the infamy issue, you could always just lose till you drop.
    Or try the fleet request in reverse. Not sure if that will work.
    But if he sends the fleet request, maybe you'll get paired with those at his level rather than those at your level.

But I'm only guessing.

9. Ry5

Ry5 New Member

I will try him sending the invite. As for the rest, WE CAN GROUP, HE'S ON MY FRIENDS LIST... i got that covered man as I've stated many times now. Thanks for the new thing to try though. I just never asked how i could group or add him. I explained how i did, and Instead of getting a solution to what i asked about in the title the bulk of this thread is in service to an issue that's already been solved. I'll just do like someone said and speed boat to doom and hope my team can't recover from the disadvantage I've put them at because i lack a better alternative. Someone else said they take dives regularly... that's all those games where someone is seemingly afk or suicides themselves which i never understood before. But i guess though that they are doing it because they have to. Sorry not that many people are going to care a great deal about the level of entertainment of 4 strangers for a few minutes of their time vs having a quality experience with someone they know. Maybe it's a philosophy human nature thing, I really just don't care at this point. I did try, did hope for something better but oh well. I wish for all the beautiful people here that you don't get grouped up with me. That's all I've got, sorry

Oldmandragon likes this.
  10. peaceful monkey

peaceful monkey Active Member

if you divebomb and dont spectate you will lose infamy no matter what

11. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

fixed*

12. peaceful monkey

peaceful monkey Active Member

when did i say anything about reporting?