1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why banned?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by NaveFantasma, 18 Sep 2017.

1. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

I really dont understand why am i been banned??? For intentionally loosing??? What for should i want intentionally loose???? With the new block system against the seal clubbers i would get no resources loosing infamy intentionally. Just cose i want use my lower rank speeder ???? This is crazy ....the rules of this game are really crazy!!!! So, say in the rules we are oblyed to use only one ship, only our stronger ship otherwise we risk to be banned!!!! Make it clear for everybody!!! Why do you give the possibility to use different ships with different ranks????? This is really crazy!!! You allow that and than when someone does it you bann him, crazy!!!!!

2. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

This game is team based, I know we all play for fun but loosing with a lower level ship is annoying for most players. Just collect some gold, upgrade your ship and you will be fine. Is the ban temporary?

_devill and The Otherguy like this.
  3. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

I can guarantee you're like mk 4 or mk5 main, using a mk 1 or 2. At that level it takes less than a day to upgrade to at least mk3 or even mk4. So don't be a douche, and at least be at max-1 on your alternative ships. Otherwise you know as well as the rest of us that it's essentially the same as intentionally losing.

_devill, Miathan and The Otherguy like this.
  4. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

Why should i intentionally loose? What do i get with loosing?

5. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

So you were banned for using a lower lvl ship than your main ship? And you feel that you haven't done anything wrong? I pity you:rolleyes:

(Don't get me wrong, I don't pity you for your well deserved ban)

Admins, thank you very much for finally banning players like that, thank you

Last edited: 18 Sep 2017
    Ultrah, Riddlerpaji, Miathan and 2 others like this.
  6. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

Why? Are we obblyed to use our higher rank ship? We can not use other ships? It's so strange ... i didnt read this rule anywhere... can you show me where is this rule pls?

7. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

In sports it's commonly referred to as sandbagging, where a player loses on purpose in order to artificially lower their rating.

It's not about what you get for 'losing' (although you can still get decent rewards for playing lots of bad games quickly), it's about what you get later when you start playing properly at a lower level.

If I dropped 800 infamy, I'd be getting max damage, 4-5 kills, and 3 stars in every game. And the games would go faster. It would be much easier to farm gold and stars at a lower infamy.

I think some 'sad' people also get a kind of ego boost from destroying loads of hapless newbies too.

The Otherguy likes this.
  8. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

No ...you will not get any rewards if you loose 800 infamy points cose developers blocked it as control measure against seal clubbers.... so no point to loose infamy intentionally

9. Waveblower

Waveblower Active Member

Oh for God's sake, do you not have a brain or something? This is not a rule, this is common sense. Every normal player knows that they're not supposed to use other ships if they're lower rank than your main ship. If you wanna try other ships, go ahead, but you must upgrade it to the same rank as your main ship, otherwise you're just a waste of a teammate who (most of the time) dies instantly.
    And don't try to argue with this - all the other members of this forum will agree with what I said. Your ban was well-deserved.

10. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

I dont agree with you... to use a lower rank ship doesnt mean to die istantly.... if i have an mk6 ship and i use an Mk4 or 3 nobody will kill me istantly....

11. Jasper21

Jasper21 Active Member

Your highest mk ship is an mk6 defender. Just a few hours ago I had a game with you, you were using mk3 speeder. You did 1440 damage (a cannon shot and a sniper crit I think) and died soon afterwards, having run into 2-3 unfriends at the start of the game. We won the game without you, but I believe there were many games that you lost (probably died very quickly) using mk3 speeder and you were reported for it multiple times.

12. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

It can be...but i see no rule not allowing me to play with my mk3 speeder ...if i die after 1500 dmges done too... there are many higher rank ships who are not able to do 1500 damages if they dont die so fast as me too

Ganesh Zetro likes this.
  13. ColdOne

ColdOne Active Member

Its simple, just upgrade your ship till the mk of your highest ship before using it. You are playing with 4 others. Dont be silly and screw things up for somebody else.

_devill, Miathan and The Otherguy like this.
  14. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

Im sorry ... i prefer spend my gold for upgrading weapons and buy resources in the shop.... or is there a rule that i didnt read for it too?

15. Bunta

Bunta Well-Known Member

*FacePalm*...

16. ViscountSniffit

Yes, I know. It wasn't just coincidence that I picked 800 for my hypothetical example, when 800 is also the cut off.

Would it be easier to understand if I'd said 799? Because the outcome is the same.

The Otherguy likes this.
  17. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

With 799 the situation doesnt change too... no rewards... no point to loose intenionally since about 2 months ago

18. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

If your infamy is 300-400 points under your maxx infamy ever reached the rewards will already be lower than normal...so no reason to loose infamy intentionally anymore ....

19. ViscountSniffit

It's not a written rule, because it is implied in all competitive games that you try to win, and not tank the game on purpose.

If you have a mk6 ship, and you choose to use your mk3 then it's obvious that you're not making a serious effort to gain more infamy (win), ergo: you are losing on purpose.

Miathan and Wishaal like this.
  20. Jasper21

Jasper21 Active Member

Stop using this as an excuse. Don’t you feel annoyed or unfair when someone in your team float at spawn area (not due to network issue) and only start moving after all teammates died? There’s no rule in the game stating you can’t float and do nothing the whole game right? It’s a team-based game, anything that you do intentionally and repeatedly, like using an mk3 while you have mk6, which put your team at disadvantaged situation, is a bannable offence (am I using the right words here?). It’s common sense.

Ultrah, _devill, The Otherguy and 2 others like this.