1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

POLL: Which ships need buffs? [Poll restarted]

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Joey who, 14 Sep 2017.

?

Which boats need buffs?

1. Shooter

9.8%
  2. Speeder

23.5%
  3. Enforcer

11.8%
  4. Defender

51.0%
  5. Fixer

43.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Defender needs a boost. Or I'd say defence perks/points need a significant boost. When 500+ damage mortars start overlapping around your 1 speed defender, those 40 points don't matter at all.

2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Zeus voted enforcer...
    So whats the hold up?!

Bradley Thorinsson and behumble like this.
  3. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

People voting shooters and speeders are just annoyed of other classes of ships:p the ships that needs buff are enforcer and fixer.

HazardousMoon and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  4. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I voted fixer. Stop killing me Brizo!

WarCream, behumble and Shadow Moon! like this.
  5. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

For some reason mk 4 and 5 fixers can climb higher than mk4 and 5 shooters... But at top level they somehow stay behind. A simple buff or nerf won't fix the fixers... They somehow need to adjust the whole fixer class itself.

6. Shadow Moon!

Me too fixer needs huge buff. I don't know about enforcer as I don't play but seeing KenZer I thought it was really good ship.

7. Shadow Moon!

There used to be lots of mk6 in nightmare before the pulse nerf after the nerf they started evaporating.

deathreaper007 likes this.
  8. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Good Mk5 players spend the majority of their games playing with (and against) nightmare players --- A mk5 Fixer has relevance in those games, most other mk5's will struggle to make any impact. Gl playing a 3k hp speeder against top players :) The fixer can at least hide in the back & heal.

Wishaal likes this.
  9. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I think the mk3 speeder could really use something. My mk3 shooter can pretty much match it for speed, because it has an extra blue to equip twin turbos. And it would still have way more hp, defence, and be faster than a speeder with a shield. And way way more weapon slots.

10. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

lol doesn't Zeus play enforcer?

11. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

I think fixer need to be nerfed at starting of the game and made super strong endgame.... Just like Carronade (sorry the example isn't good, but you can understand what i want to convey)..

The Otherguy likes this.
  12. Shadow Moon!

Explain

13. Babablacksheep

Just like speeder which is weak until mk3, just usable mk4 and solid buff after mk5.... Those who choose speeder (my guild mates) mostly changed after mk4 and became loyal after mk5. Fixer on other hand are pretty strong at mk3, mk4 and Mk5 which are strong than any ship of that particular mk, They become weak when firepower gets stronger at higher infamy(that is mk6 and mk5 above 3k). So people who invested in them suffer.Buffing fixer at lower mk would make them dominant(actual reason why nerf was applied), but mk6 and mk5(playing above 3k infamy) will need a very good buff . That's what i think, being no expert at math and game itself i can be totally wrong :eek:

Earel and The Otherguy like this.
  14. Shadow Moon!

Nerf was applied to weaken mk5 dude not mk3 and m4 and I have seen many mk4 speeders shooters fixers around 1800-2000.
    Have you seen any mk4 fixer above 2000? But there are many shooter and speeders above mk4.

Earel, TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.
  15. Babablacksheep

So haven't seen a mk4 fixer above 2k?....are you kidding. My guild mate(who plays enforcer, speeder now), reached 2.8k,one of my friends made to between 2.6-2.8k with mk4 fixer(who is now mk5) . There are a lot of examples mk4 fixers who reached above 2.5k.See i m not an anti fixer guy, i think they need good healthy buff at higher mk's playing at higher infamy, just stating that lower mks are fine enough.So before we both start spamming comments, I would like to stop now, i respect your opinion and am in favor of fixers.

16. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Zeus voted enforcer. Better buff it then :p

• Percy • and The Otherguy like this.
  17. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

I don't even play Enforcer and I know it needs a buff. Wish Devs would just get rid of Duct Tape and give us our 100% recovery for our Healing Pulse back.

18. Shadow Moon!

Devs take this and give us our pulse back Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money-Fry.jpg

LundEAS, Elurien and The Otherguy like this.
  19. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    No! They are hard enough to take out as is!
    [​IMG]

LundEAS, Ultrah and Shadow Moon! like this.
  20. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

It's a tough choice between Enforcer, Defender, and Fixer. Had to go with Enforcer and Fixer because Defenders, if left alive at my level, tend to wreck face. If I could, I would have voted every class except Shooter:

- Speeder is fine, but at beginner-level infamy is easily the worst class. Not sure that should be left alone.
    - Enforcer needs either another 2-point yellow item added to the game to make proper use of his 5/5/5 yellow slots OR a 4th weapon point OR a significant health buff.
    - Fixer needs a total overhaul. Remove Duct Tape. Make Fixer green slots 3/3/3, make Pulse a 1-point item, rollback Pulse self-healing nerf, nerf Pulse's total healing, buff Box's crit chance, make Bolt heal Fixer for an amount equal to the amount it healed a friend, buff Fixer's health, buff Fixer's ship turn speed (not turret speed), remove one red point, add one blue slot making it 3/3/3, add one yellow point. This breaks the 8-slot rule they have going on, but I think it works. This buffs Fixer's ship stats, self-healing, and support power at the cost of nerfing it's damage output.

- Defender scares me, it doesn't need a buff. :c

Kidding aside, I just don't know. Defender's main problem as I can see is that he's too reliant on healing. Stacking Bandages with a Fixer behind him, it's not much different from a Tape-Fixer heal-tanking. Without backing down to cover himself in band-aids, or a Fixer pocketing him, he's just a short-term sponge.

He needs an entirely new mechanic. Most buffs would make him a total nightmare anywhere outside of Nightmare rank. He already has a ton of HP and armor, increasing the duration of his sponge shouldn't be the answer. Make him faster and suddenly we have the invincible berserker. What I think he needs is a physical shield, enabling him to actually block attacks. Either a wall he can put down or a Tesla Shield copycat. Giving him yellow slots would be a disaster, so he has to get it some other way.

Shadow Moon! and The Otherguy like this.