1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Might be Quitting

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by CheekyDevilGod, 13 Sep 2017.

1. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

I'm losing my love for the game a little everyday, not being able to make enough time to play as always, need to focus on my work stuff as well.

Battle bay makes me stay up late at night and staying up late at night gives me depression and makes me feel like poop.

Lack of new content is also giving me very less incentive to keep playing and I found a game that I like better, has more activities ti do and stuff.

I don't want to quit, I love the game and all but due to several smaller reasons I might have to. Not gonna do so right now but it's probably gonna happen sooner or later.

This is a short bus ride and I might be getting off at the next stop so I'd like to take this time to say some stuff I'm not sure I'll be able to make the time to say later.

@American Marauder I'm sorry I was a jerk to you. It was all a misunderstanding

@Miika @Zeus I'm sorry for always pestering you guys for updates and explanations. I meant no harm, I just saw a lot more potential in the game and was frustrated it couldn't happen.

@BITTERSTEEL your videos were a breakthrough in my gameplay and ever since I started watching them I've climbed 1k infamy, thanks for I would not have had this much fun if not for you.

@Joeyaa @behumble @The_Otherguy and several others I couldn't remember the exact names of, thank you for all the love, fun and other good times we had.

Keep playing and keep rocking, you guys play for me too now.

Other guys in the forum that I've said mean stuff to, I'm sorry, I apologize, idk if you guys deserved it or not but irrespective of that I could've handled the scenario in a much better way but was guilty of doing things the easy way and simply throw poop at you.

I'll take responsibility for that and will try to change myself in the future. For all the guys who've helped me in battle bay, thank you all.

Finally I request all fellow forumers to please treat each other and the admins with respect, don't make the same mistakes I have.

I wish you all good luck, both in game and in life, enjoy the game and play to your fullest, enjoy your life and live it to the fullest.

Remember, it's a short bus ride, we're all gonna get off sooner or later and then we'll never see each other ever again so try not to make it unnecessarily uncomfortable for others.

Take no poop but do no harm.

Peace

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

With love (No homo, nothing sexual and inappropriate)

Emayan (That's my real name)

2. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

If this is the case then delete the app now. Its just a game, clearly not important enough to mess your life up.

I'd go gay for you!

3. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Change ship play less often and see the game turns out to be real chill and best past time.

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  4. FALCO

FALCO Active Member

I decided to quit too
    The game is just unfair
    Its boring
    And there is nothing to grind for other than nightmare league but even if u get to nightmare league the mm becomes even worse so whats the point

5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Good luck man. This game's definitely not worthy of causing depression

6. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    :(:( Good-bye.

No!!! Is everyone leaving?! You can come back anytime and we'll welcome you! Both you and @CheekyDevilGod !
    :(:(:(:(:(:(

• Percy • and CheekyDevilGod like this.
  7. JJf

JJf Member

No game is worth of that! Games are for fun and it sounds BB was more important than anything else. It means you had a problem with it. I am glad you found out it isn't relaxing. If you come back one day, please play less. Play just the amount which keeps you relaxed and enjoy the game. Good luck, take care!

8. Bad Devil

Bad Devil New Member

Ohhh no.......
    Please don't leave......
    Whom I tease now...
    Cheeky weeky

9. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Forums is the reason i haven't quit, even if i get legendary what's the point?, we need updates that keep us clinging to the game... I will give this game a chance till update, if it's not significant enough then i will quit too...

10. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Not quit I will just play 3 matches per day in morning no more infamy pushing

The Otherguy likes this.
  11. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Relax guys, It's not the gane that's making me depressed, it's the lack of sleep caused by the game.

I'll try to just finish daily quests, get care packages and all, I think I can do that.

Irrespective of I play a lot or not I will remain at the forums.

12. disorder

disorder Active Member

like lot of people, just making quest, stop hunting star (for getting fucking green item...yeah!!!), boring of same map and same boat build, no funny event, no funny reward. just fucking green item everyday... for what... nothing.
    i'm waiting until end of month, and certainly will stop

13. The Otherguy

Tech support
    :D Well, its not a total loss then.

14. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

I quit

For tonight

Sleepy

Disguised, Ultrah, Elena Kr and 4 others like this.
  15. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

F2P players like me hunt for green crates, every 10-12 green crates i find a rare weapon which is a reasonably big deal.

behumble likes this.
  16. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

WORD. why i was so intense about the fixer stars threads. Ive made peace with it tho lol.
    star crates are important, even for parts

17. The Otherguy

Tech support
    F2P players like YOU. I am 100% f2p and open about 1 star crate a day, depending how much I play.

18. SharkTank

SharkTank Active Member

I quit about a week ago and don't miss at all. Played one or two games here and there and checked by out really fast.

I personally think it's going downhill fast.

Jdm7 and Shadow Moon! like this.
  19. - Oskar -

- Oskar - Well-Known Member

+1 ... time to play other games

Babablacksheep likes this.
  20. Jdm7

Jdm7 Active Member

100% agree with you unfortunately. When I first started playing this game I was really excited about the potential it had. Months later, same ol same in the bay only nerfs or tiny buffs.

Kazeshini and Joey who like this.