1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Now I'm gonna need a good explanation for this

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Lightsoutokyo, 30 Aug 2017.

Tags:
  1. Lightsoutokyo

Lightsoutokyo Member

IMG_4486.PNG dude doesn't even get one star for a win??

2. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    It's called tanking protocol

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. NightXO

NightXO Active Member

I explain. He was blocked at all rewards (0 gold, 0 sugar, 0 stars), because intentionally reduced infamy.
    After raising infamy to a certain level, rewards return to normal.

Netsa and The Otherguy like this.
  4. Lightsoutokyo

Lightsoutokyo Member

Thanks for not being a straight D*** and throwing out an answer and not being somewhat thorough like some people just to get posts up
    Thanks for taking the time to explain your answer, I appreciate you for doing such

Ultrah likes this.
  5. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

My highest trophy was around 25k and my brother scraped my best weapons. I bought some rares and upgraded them but it wasn't the same. So i got killed early by speeder in every battle and then my trophy count was 1600. Then I realized that there was no battle rewards. Point is, after dropping 800trophies from highest, game will recognize you as floater or tanking or whatever and then punish accordingly. It is to prevent infamy drop to stack up rewards fast.

6. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    I'm sure your "little brother" scrapped it...

Bit seriously, if you are looking for a excuse to tank at least try to be original

7. Lightsoutokyo

Lightsoutokyo Member

I appologize if you got to see the troll respond to your message, thanks for the story, good luck getting back up to where you were,

Zerolive likes this.
  8. Poupichou

Poupichou Member

You have fixed only 6500 lifepoints, but the opposite team had done more than 25000 damages.
    Ratio is not good. So... 1 Star only.

9. Lightsoutokyo

Lightsoutokyo Member

Not what I was talking about, I meant the speeder who didn't get any stars, but there's been an explanation
    Thanks tho

10. Zerolive

I am a speeder and speeder is nothing without two good weapons fitting my playstyle. I don't know where you getting at but it hurts to not be able to hit back with same if not more damage to enemy ships. No turbo means more enemy hits. And as for my reasoning, it is the truth unless you say there is a weapon lock system in bb so you don't accidentally scrap your arsenal.

11. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Dude you really are being an arse here

12. Lightsoutokyo

Lightsoutokyo Member

I've blocked him so I can no longer see his responses
    I suggest you do the same
    He is nothing but a troll thinks he knows it all and is very condescending, feel free to report him

13. Zerolive

I haven't reached my top yet but my weapons are now all tier 3 rares. Thanks for your concern buddy.