1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Seasons and Leagues details

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Crack Efron, 13 May 2017.

1. Crack Efron

Crack Efron Member

So I'm Warior I and ranked 1st place. End of season I get a reward box (if you click tells you what the rewards are) also 225000 gold and 410 of something.
    The 1st question is what is the 410 reward I spent an hour trying to figure it out and just can't find an answer!
    The 2nd question is what is the battle reward bonus at higher leagues? My current one is 60%. Also does warior I, II, and III all have 60% or not (same question for higher leagues). FAQ is way too basic.

2. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

First question:it was for your badge.if u notice u can upgrade your badge if u reach a amount of the badge points(the thing outside the level)
    Second question:yes in higher leagues you got higher battle bonus.i don't know for Challenger and warrior but I know:
    Master III:70%
    Master II:IDK
    Master I:100%
    Ace III:110%
    Ace II:120%
    Ace I:130%
    NIGHTMARE:150%

dikshift and Crack Efron like this.
  3. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

Just to be clear, 100% means you get twice the rewards you'd get if there was no bonus, right? I'm getting 60% right now but for some reason I don't really notice the difference from when I was getting 10%.

4. Crack Efron

Crack Efron Member

Thank you for the info! Is there any benefit for upgrading the badge or just for looks?

5. "har"Smash until the end

It's just for look unfortunately...

Crack Efron likes this.
  6. Bunmii

Bunmii New Member

No It's not just for looks, the higher the badge the better the drop. I know master doesn't get legendary item piece.
    But ace does, I'm ace II and I get a legendary item piece every time the season ends.

7. Bunmii

Bunmii New Member

And also!
    Master - rare item pieces/power cells/ parts
    Ace - epic item piece etc
    Nightmare - legendary etc.

That's why people fighting to get to nightmare.. but once again 4K battle points is crazy.. I'm 500 away and I'm versing people who only have legendary items... killing me in 2 hits.. lol
    Anyways I hope this helps!

8. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

140%*

9. "har"Smash until the end

Ahh yes thanks for correcting :) cause that time when I post that message I'm in ace II

10. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

Only top 3 can have a legendary piece if I'm not wrong.
    At Ace I league, only top 10 can have a legendary piece. The rest will get an epic piece.

11. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

To clarify, this has nothing to do with your badge.