1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

About battle bay

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by nosesabe, 28 Aug 2017.

1. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share some thoughts. What do you guys think...

Ive been playing battle bay for around 3-4 months now and I feel that battle bay is an awesome game poorly developed. It has an incredible potential but I feel like if it was a beta game still.
    I think Battle bay has the game; it has the gameplay style, the graphics, the community is starting strong, there are no bugs... but I think it lacks the gameplay. What I mean by gameplay is the system and the way it works. There are too many things that could be easily changed, but idk why nothing is changing. A couple easy examples are the guilds (useless), that you can play with just one friend at a time, the game is still very unbalanced or that the shop is way too expensive to risk buying a random weapon. This are just a couple examples but we all know that the list is long.

I wonder why nothing has changed lately... I keep hearing people complaining about all the problems and proposing solutions or alternatives but... nothing.

I hope that many changes happen soon because if not it will probably get boring.
    It has so much potential... and they do not seem to notice. Looks like this is a secondary game for Rovio and they are focused on developing Angry birds, a game that everyone is bored of already.

People, let's show Rovio that this game has the potential to face top list games! And Rovio, you should take more in account the advices and ideas from the community because they are too good to just ignore them...

Salu2!

2. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Yes we are all waiting on an update, and many players are frustrated here on the forums and in game about the lack of change. Hopefully will come soon

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    They've been quite consistent with monthly updates however it's been two months, I'm guessing (hoping) we won't have to wait much longer :)

4. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

They're not ignoring you, they read almost everything that goes through the forums. Right now they are on summer break, but believe me, they are working on an update all the time.

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Updates to nerf Some items and to buff Some items?

6. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

The feedback is being read and there's lots of new awesome things being worked on. Developing new features and making sure they work flawlessly takes a bit of time, but I can assure you that some very cool new stuff is coming.

7. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

I'll trust your word, but be prepared for Some angry players if it isn't the truth:p

The Otherguy likes this.
  8. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

He never said the cool new features would come in the next update tho.

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Can we all take a moment to appreciate the fact that this was totally the nicest, least sassy, least whiny, least ranty post regarding updates in a long long long long time?