1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Question: MK6-7 slot differences (all boats)

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Cpt. Sea Wasp [WASPS], 25 Aug 2017.

?

Do you feel that railgun, mines, and napalm are best suited for shooters?

1. yes

55.6%
  2. no

44.4%
  1. Cpt. Sea Wasp [WASPS]

Cpt. Sea Wasp [WASPS] New Member

I've committed to being a shooter. Not a bad choice given I'm allowed the luxury of utilizing odd weapons like mines, napalm, and the railgun.

However I don't get to see what the MK6-7 of other ships because I haven't invested gold in them boats that I don't run.

I would really like to know what the MK7 slots are for shooter, and the MK6-7 for the other ships.

Screen shots would be of the best help for anyone that falls onto this thread.

Thanks in advance and please ask me to clarify if I'm being too vague.

2. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Shooter:
    1 - 2RR 1B
    2 - 4RRR 1B
    3 - 5RRR 2BB
    4 - 6RRRR 3BB
    5 - 7RRRRR 3BB
    6 - 8RRRRR 4BBB

Speeder:
    1 - 1R 2Y 1B
    2 - 2R 2YY 1B
    3 - 2RR 3YY 2B
    4 - 3RR 3YY 2BB
    5 - 3RR 3YYY 3BB
    6 - 3RR 4YYY 4BBB

Enforcer:
    1 - 1R 2Y 1B
    2 - 2RR 2Y 1B
    3 - 3RR 2YY 2B
    4 - 3RR 3YY 2BB
    5 - 3RRR 4YY 2BB
    6 - 3RRR 5YYY 3BB

Defender:
    1 - 2RR 1B
    2 - 2RR 3BB
    3 - 3RR 4BBB
    4 - 4RR 5BBBB
    5 - 5RRR 5BBBB
    6 - 5RRR 6BBBBB

Fixer:
    1 - 1R 2G 1B
    2 - 1R 1Y 2G 1B
    3 - 2R 1Y 2G 1B
    4 - 2R 1Y 3GG 2BB
    5 - 2R 1Y 4GGG 2BB
    6 - 3RR 1Y 5GGG 2BB

3. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

I don't know what you mean by this. You can choose any weapon on a shooter. At high level it's not a good idea to run a standard cannon or standard mortar, but other than that, anything goes.

If you mean how many slots and points various ship levels get, here's a thread that lists all of them:

https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/ship-tiers-info.1445/

4. Cpt. Sea Wasp [WASPS]

Cpt. Sea Wasp [WASPS] New Member

Thanks for the thread, that was exactly what I was inquiring about. I wouldn't of thought standard cannon would be a bad idea if it's leveled appropriately.

My logic is for MK6 you get 8 slot points to spread across 5 slots. that would be 3 big weapons and 2 single slot weapons.

for the sake of weapon variety I'm thinking swift torpedo (1), Sniper Cannon (1), Railgun (2), Napalm (2), and unsure of the 5th weapon.

5. BasedCarpen

Why do you want a variety?

Find out what you are best at using and spam the shit out of it.

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

@Cpt. Sea Wasp [WASPS] The point of regular cannon is that it has a low cooldown, making it a great weapon for every ship at the start of the game, when you don't have many slots yet. When you have a shooter with 5 weapons it's a bad choice because you won't be making good use of that low cooldown. You'll be busy enough firing 5 other weapons (which will all have higher damage than cannon)

The Otherguy likes this.
  7. BasedCarpen

It also works good on defender, who are generally in the thick of combat and only have 2 or 3 weapons, cool down time becomes a big factor in how much damage per second you do. So fire cannon, fire your other two weapons and cannon is available again. I see defenders often with two cannons continuously firing them

FearsomeChicken likes this.