1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Sincere Apology & Vote of Thanks!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by ArctiC, 23 Aug 2017.

1. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

Hi Everyone ArctiC_ here!

I was playing at around 4500 infamy 2 weeks back however my friend accidentally scrapped my main weapons since he was not aware of the game system. I scrapped rest of my items out of frustration (also cuz I have a demanding job) & I decided to quit for good. But I started playing again just for the purpose of completing quest and be in touch with friends.

I'd like to "sincerely apologies" to people who I got teamed with 2 weeks back as I wasn't intentionally losing but I could't help without my main weapons (PFA). I have tried putting in a request with customer support to reset me back to a lower league so I don't get placed with tougher guys (P.s I dont want my weapons back because it was entirely my fault to scrap rest of my other items therefore Id like to take responsibility for my actions). But I Hope I can get a chance and get back up in infamy again (its going to take awhile).

A Big Thanks to Rovio for creating a wonderful game! I'll continue to get in touch with devs to know what my options are since I don't want to be the reason for anyone's losing streak neither do I want to get banned again!
    (A second apology for posting in general discussion but Im posting here since i've played and killed ;) most of you guys here)

*Devs feel free to remove this post after 24 hours if you think its irrelevant*

(Made few changes to the OP so people can get more clarity)

Attached Files:

Last edited: 24 Aug 2017
  2. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Such a teaser! What reasons, the people demand gossip :)

3. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

Work work work work haha
    Long time no see kitterini, hope you are doing well!

4. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

I was one of those guys who got screwed over and it was even more annoying as it came as I was very close to first place in my league.

Anyway, huge respect for coming out and apologising, not many people are capable of that.

Hope you get some weapons up and running soon.

WarCream, Arrow--> and The Otherguy like this.
  5. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

"had to scrap my items" ? Nobody has to scrap their items. If you did it, it was by choice, and I can't think of any good reason to do it.

6. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

All good.
    Hope you get back your items. 49cc had a similar situation with all his items scrapped and he never got them back.

Ultrah likes this.
  7. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

Yes it was partially because of choice and partially because of other reasons! But this post is more of an apology for people who had to lose because of me so take the post in a good spirit :)

8. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

Miss our fleets, I'll be back soon. Good luck at the bay mate :D

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

10. FALCO

FALCO Active Member

I still dont understand what other reason can there be to scrap your items??

The Otherguy and fr4nk1yn like this.
  11. fr4nk1yn

Maybe they were trying to quit playing?

If you're going to make a post and put it in the public might as well say why.

The Otherguy and FALCO like this.
  12. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

Yes trying to take a break from bb because of too much work is one of the major reasons! (Please look at my response to Kitterini's post)

Cheers

13. KilleWh4le

KilleWh4le Member

Which kitterini's post are you refering to? There are so many of them.
    .... why would you scrap all your items?

14. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

Hi Killerwhale(guess the enfo)

Initially someone playing my account (play on Ipad and Iphone) accidentally scrap my main weapon (flare gun) i got frustrated and decided ill quit the game anyway because of too much work! Also I didnt wanna see myself spending more $ trying to get my lost flare gun back and getting it F2P way would take me more than an year, So there ya go :)

*be careful about who you allow to play your account also Id urge everyone to read the thred before asking me the same question again and again!

*developer help will be appreciated: I dont want to get back my lost items just want to be able to play again ( I submitted a ticket already but got no respons for ages)*

Arrow-->, behumble and KilleWh4le like this.
  15. fr4nk1yn

That must've been one bad ass flare gun!

16. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

T5 Epic Flare :(

17. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

Not sure if you get the context my friend. The post was more of an apology than a complain for accidentally scrapping items. Read again and think before you comment.

*There is a thin line between sounding right and sounding stupid because of overconfidence issues* nonetheless me scrapping stuff i paid for doesnt make me answerable to anyone

Cheers!

18. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

You had already replied to my comment and I was going to drop it, so I'm not sure why you chose to make this kind of offensive reply now. There's only one person "sounding stupid" here...

Wishaal likes this.
  19. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

Dont think it was offensive in anyway maybe think of a better come back statement cuz I dont expect you to stop ;)

20. ● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ●

● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ● Active Member

"I had to scrap my items"~~~ :p

The Otherguy and FALCO like this.