1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Where'd my tier 3 rare blast cannon go?!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by ShootingStarr, 20 Aug 2017.

Tags:
  1. ShootingStarr

ShootingStarr New Member

:( I woke up this morning, to play.. and saw that one of my tier 3 rare blast cannons are not on my boat.

I use 3, ALWAYS. The only weapon I change is my first slot... my heart sank when it wasn't equipped.. it's not on any other ship... it's gone:(

I know I'd never scrap it, because I never take it off. What the heckkk?!

Player tag #CWRZYPSB

Last edited: 20 Aug 2017
    The Otherguy likes this.
  2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Were you drinking last night, ma'am?

Items don't just magically disappear

Last edited: 20 Aug 2017
  3. ShootingStarr

ShootingStarr New Member

I'm not a sir, first off.

Second, no I don't drink.

Third, I would like to believe that items don't disappear, but mine did. Which is why I created an account to figure out why....

BasedCarpen likes this.
  4. Joey who

Wow my bad, haha. Your picture is even a female symbol.

Well not sure, maybe someone grabbed your device and started messing with your account. Do you remember how many rare red pieces you had last night? And ifso did it increase?

5. ShootingStarr

ShootingStarr New Member

I had 3 reds, still have 3 reds.

And nobody would do that. lol my boyfriend has his own account and would never mess with mine.

6. Joey who

That's odd. Maybe a dev would check your account and see what happened. Add your player#tag in your first post just incase

The Otherguy likes this.
  7. Tease

Tease Member

I hope they can at least fix this since infamy is a wash me and my girlfriend here have spent a lil money on game and to lose 24 infamy when i had 15k damage and 3 kills makes ne mad but now 1 of her items along with rare perks just vanished. Hope u care even a tad for people like us who pay for ur bills show some gratitude i wouldnt mind spending more but u dont care ur game needs adjusting i even suggested top 2 on losing team get 12 infamy compared to 24 for a win cuz we put up a fight

Arrow--> likes this.
  8. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Your cannon went to narnia obviously

9. Spongeboat

Spongeboat Well-Known Member

Somebody might logged on to your phone while you sleep and screwed your game.

10. Lucian758

Lucian758 Member

If it were someone that screwed her game why would they only remove blast cannon? Nahh I've had items gone missing before just never reported it because they weren't equipped on my ship nor were they any good. Remember having uncommon rudder then close game, come back a few hours later, no rudder where'd it go? Lol who cares
    I know it was there because there were x2 rudder I wouldn't scrap one and leave the other but oh well

11. ShootingStarr

ShootingStarr New Member

The only person whom would have access to my phone is my bf.. and he wouldn't do that. Lol

I have/had 3, tier 3 rare blast cannons w/all rare perks. it would make no sense lol plus like I said, he wouldn't do that.

12. ● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ●

● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ● Active Member

13. Joey who

Not even yourself TBH

The Otherguy likes this.
  14. Reboot

Reboot Active Member

Hey there, our support team at rov.io/support will be able to help you with this :)

Disguised likes this.
  15. Tease

Tease Member

Why is there a dot in rovio?

16. Reboot

Reboot Active Member

Because it's a link to the support site :)

17. Spongeboat

Spongeboat Well-Known Member

Lol I dunno, tho. I was just stating a probability. It doesn't necessarily needs to be intentional, might just accidentally scrapped it while viewing weapon detail.
    But, since a moderator replied and offered help, it might as well be a bug. Whatever it is, best of luck with your cannon, ma'am.

18. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Just to clarify, since this a personal account related issue it should be handled through the support which is why he was directed there. This does not imply existence of a bug. In fact, there has never been a case where player would have lost something from the inventory due to a bug.

TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.
  19. Tease

Tease Member

On the contrary i have had several people tell me they have had things just vanish from inventory

20. Joey who

There's always a reason for an item disappearing

The Otherguy and Disguised like this.