1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Teammates that suck.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Cyn, 16 Aug 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

You can all point at me

2. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

@Miika @Zeus @Bennunator , plz take a look at this comment, that's all I'm asking

Daidem likes this.
  3. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

eh, I don't know. When I play Enforcer I pick off weak unfriends. I've seen too many times, and just tonight, where an unfriend takes out a friend with less than 50 hitpoints then turns the match.

They are indeed.

4. saracollins

saracollins New Member

Did this guy just tried to tell on me? Nobody likes little snitches, ask your mommy, she will agree.

There is nothing in there thats not in the OPs post too, boy.

5. saracollins

saracollins New Member

Yes, am a bad teammate. You caught me! *smfh*

I have pointed out scenarios that might happen, before you start yelling "you suck" "you suck"... get your facts straight.

Now whats your ign and league

Daidem likes this.
  6. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

I'm sometimes guilty of:
    #2. Sometimes when I'm bugging the enemy, they simultaneously get mad, break cover, develop really good accuracy, and obtain a 100% crit chance. It hurts, but half the time we still win since they broke cover.
    #3. These kill-with-specific-weapon quests can be really annoying. Sorry!
    #5. I hope you're talking about Shooters because as a yellow ship, that's my job on a lot of maps. I'm usually already backstabbing the enemy by the time your fight starts, it's not a 4-on-5. At least one enemy, the guy I'm hitting, always turns around so your fight is at worst a 4-on-4.
    #6. I'm not a Speeder, I'm an Enforcer, but you really have to choose between 2, 5 and 6. If a Speeder isn't rushing, isn't sneaking, and isn't hiding, where the heck is he? o_O

1, 4, and 7 I totally agree with:
    #1. I don't really care about the reason for floating. I understand, sometimes it's unavoidable. It's happened to me. However, it doesn't make you suck any less, and I wouldn't expect anyone to think any differently of me in that situation.
    #4. Primarily Shooters that are in range or in line-of-sight of NOTHING. Especially these guys that are not using any mortars, just sitting behind a wall on full HP, using 5 cannons. They can't shoot anybody from where they are, but they aren't moving forward. They aren't floating, I see them shifting a little, what are they doing? I thought the guy with 5 mortars behind a wall was bad, but then I saw someone even worse.
    #7. Duct Tape Fixers are the worst. There are some guys though that aren't using Duct Tape, but still don't heal anyone. I have no idea what's going on there.

When I play Fixer, the one thing I hate the most is 99% of players that ever use SOS. It's always guys that either don't need healing at all, or kamikaze rushers that thought I was going to follow them. Surprisingly enough, the first one is more common. A Speeder that took one Cannon shot and freaked out, or a Shooter that's on fire but is only taking 1 damage.

There's also people that don't realize I'm following them. They'll rush out while I'm still healing them, as if this is TF2. Sometimes this happens at the end of a match, so I don't have a choice since if they die, I lose. He breaks cover for no reason, so I now have to heal him while taking mortars and cannon shots to the face. In one match, a guy did this several times, walking out between two cover spots. He probably wondered where both of his Fixers went.

7. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    What an absolutely atrocious thread. Locking, and if i see another thread like this emerge everyone involved in trashing eachother will get a ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.