1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Teammates that suck.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Cyn, 16 Aug 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

1. If you're a floater. You suck.

2. Suicide player. Charge in solo, Do a little bit of damage, eat all the shots and die. You suck.

3. Stat whore. More interested in padding your kill stats. Follow that teammate around that's dishing out all the damage while you refuse to help, because you're waiting for the kill shot, even though your teammate is taking more damage than they should be? You suck.

4. Cowards. Your teammate is getting ganged up on and drawing all the fire, but you sit back at a distance and do nothing. You have a sniper rifle and/or mortars, but won't fire because you don't want one of them to move in on you. You'd rather be the last man standing and lose anyway. You suck.

5. Sneak attack guy. You're going to travel the long way around and try to ambush your opponents from the side or behind, and leave your teammates in a 4 on 5. You suck.

6. Speeder that hides. You're a speeds that breaks off from the group, and rather that try and draw fire and evade, you simply hide. You suck.

7. Fixers that don't fix. You're a fixer more concerned with dealing out damage and repairing yourself as opposed to actually healing your teammates. You suck.

End of rant. Sorry, it's been a rough losing streak.

2. phoenixwings911

phoenixwings911 New Member

waiting to fleet with more than one friend ...

BasedCarpen and CaffeinatedChris like this.
  3. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

Last ship hiding instead of facing 1v2 battles.....o_O

4. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

And now we wait for the "but that would be too powerful" argument. Although while I was fleeted up last night with one friend, matchmaking put me in on the same team as another friend ... who was also fleeted. That was pretty fun.

5. Zangetsu

Zangetsu Well-Known Member

I never understood the concept of going solo in this kind of game, all they're asking for is to get focus fire'd by the enemy. I'm further baffled players with this thinking are able to reach similar infamy levels as me. Same with speeders, solo speeder going against 2+ speeder on enemy team never goes well.

Battle Bay Scrub likes this.
  6. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

Strange that I have accomplished all these 'you suck' achievements. Except fixer and hide and fire mortars. Many times some of these conditions can lead you to victory though.

7. RubNTugboat

RubNTugboat New Member

It's a coin toss how ever You slice it. Too many variables out of Our collective control. The good news is that 4 great players can still smack the $@#T out of 5 , most of the time. And if You die with Your dignity in tact, Nobody will friend You to complain, lol

8. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

You forgot the teammates that suck for fixers: the ones that all scatter at the beginning of the fight, then start spamming SOS on opposite corners of the map.

9. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Full hp teammate in a 1v1 that rather go for capture at 40 seconds than chase a 200 hp enemy. You suck. No... Actually you don't just suck you need help. Lots of help.

10. Zangetsu

Zangetsu Well-Known Member

Omg yes, though usually I spam negative back and let them die. Cba.

11. Dfer3nt

Dfer3nt Member

That idiot speeder at 400 health who could tie the match by running away but instead goes head on against a 5000 HP defender

12. Bobbafed99

Bobbafed99 Active Member

13. Spongeboat

Spongeboat Well-Known Member

THIS! TOTALLY THIS!
    I've been through this quite often, I just don't understand the thought process of people who did this.
    The the most ridiculous one was a teammate with full 4000 hp shooter facing another 300 hp left shooter in last 1v1.
    So instead of taking a turn, go behind the wall and shoot the dying opponent, he decided to travel across the map to capture while the timer is less than 1 minute.
    And I was there, spectating, speechless, questioning my sanity.

14. Joey who

Lmfao! This happens so much. Like do they not know you need 1 minute and 40 seconds to capture alone...

15. saracollins

saracollins New Member

Dear OP, you suck!

1. Not every floater is an intentional floater. Low battery, loss of connection, real live emergency, bug in game that causes crash, etc. You suck OP
    2. Not every suicider is doing it on purpose. When unlucky and gets targeted by all 5 enemy ships early, nothing you can do. You suck OP
    3. FYI there are quests that require you to kill certain ships. If you have the chance to finish it right then instead of wasting another hour of pointless battles, do it. I dont know about you, but I have a life! You suck OP
    4. Valid point, but unfortunately you still suck OP
    5. Deeper strategy and sneak attacks often win games like this. Unless the one trying to sneak is a defender. You suck OP
    6. At higher leagues, speeder that rushes in, dies quickly due to high damage weapons and skilled players. At lower leagues, speeder has very little hp, his defense armor is a lackluster compared to other ships and his speed is mediocre at best when facing aimed shots. Not to mention overboost has a cooldown now between uses. So if rush in, you are sitting duck. You suck OP
    7. Not a fixer, dont like them either. You suck Fixer

If you have anything else to add, I'll gladly tell you more reasons why you suck...

llynn., Makeloa, JJf and 1 other person like this.
  16. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Negative!
    Negative!
    Together!

Cyn and Epekka like this.
  17. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

You, my freind, are having a bad day.

Cyn likes this.
  18. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

triggered.jpg

Captain Gilligan, Cyn and Epekka like this.
  19. Joey who

Lmfao

20. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

Dear saracollins, I'm glad that you've exposed yourself as a bad teammate.

1. While there are occasions where players have simply lost connections, there are a lot that are intentional floaters. Seeing the same guy on your team a few games in a row sitting there doing nothing? They're an intentional floater. They suck.

2. Whether you are a suicider on purpose or not, if you move in solo ahead of all of your teammates and eat a 1 on 5, the result is going to be the same. Anybody that moves in solo to take on the entire opposing team sucks.

3. Going strictly for kill stats, even for a quest, while you don't help and allow your teammate to take excess damage and they're doing all of the work just so you can steal the kill and get the kill shot? I'd rather get the win, continue playing, and hope for the best next game. A good player will get their own kills, and should be able to get one in a reasonable amount of time. If its taking you an hour to get a kill, then you probably should stick to Candy Crush. If you're really one of the players that doesn't help do damage and just waits for the kill shot, just to finish a quest, then you really do suck.

4. Of course its a valid point.

5. Its not deeper strategy. The sneak attack guy is usually the guy that isn't skilled enough to fight face to face. They are the ones that can't fire shots and evade damage. There are some cases where teams can overcome a 4 vs 5 advantage, but no one should assume that their teammates can hold down the fort while they go all the way around the map and arrive to the fight a minute and a half later. Teammates that do that simply suck.

6. A good speeder has figured out how to draw fire and evade. They don't die quicky. They distract, do some damage, draw fire away from teammates, and evade. That's the base strategy of playing Speeder. If you're not able to do that, and you either die quickly or you simply hide playing Speeder, then you suck. Play another ship.

7. Fixers are valuable, the higher up you rise in infamy, the more valuable they become, but not the ones that are more concerned with doing damage and healing themselves. Those are the ones that suck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.