1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I am getting Legendary Weapon!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Pakunoda, 9 May 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Go for it. :)

2. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

3. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Love it. ;)

4. Jammo

Jammo Member

Pirate
    Congratulations @Pakunoda , you are officially everything that is wrong with mobile gaming. $1500 spent to get one weapon?

This is one of the reasons why I quit this game before the global launch. I will not support this ridiculous freemium industry.

I'd much rather pay $80 for a full console/PC game than waste money on this time-gated, repetitive grind.

NaruDestroyer and lolawola like this.
  5. Memorize

Memorize Member

Please forgive me if my words sound a bit harsh.
    I'm feel sorry for you man it's sad how life treated you to think this way.
    Your words sound like when you're buying a bag you can buy any cheap one on the street why bother buying Louis Vuitton nobody forced you to buy aren't they?
    Same logical to this game why be negative about people spending their money it isn't your anyway. If you think this game isn't worth your time well... please feel free to try something els ain't nobody going to stop you. Sometime you can refrain those words to yourself.

Be polite to others so that others will treat the same way with you.

Last edited: 12 May 2017
    NaruDestroyer and The Otherguy like this.
  6. Jammo

Jammo Member

Pirate
    No offence taken. I am someone who appreciates the value of a dollar. When someone can buy a full platform game for $80, it puts games like BB into perspective.

In no way will a legendary torpedo on BB be worth $1500 in comparison.

The age old quote will forever apply... a fool and his money are soon departed.

Secondly, how anyone with a competitive bone in their body would want to continue to grind this game on such an unfair playing field is beyond me. The Rovio devs went fishing and have caught themselves a few whales. Bravo... and f@#k you.

NaruDestroyer, The Otherguy and D3X like this.
  7. Graxx

Graxx New Member

...and I'm excited to get rares. :oops:
    It's going to be a long time before I get anything legendary, but I have hope my F2P efforts will be rewarded.

NaruDestroyer and The Otherguy like this.
  8. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Rovio is trying to replicate what supercell did to the industry. Which to me is a cancer(or the hard drugs like heroine), they made all game devs dream of becoming billionaires overnight rather than making a game enjoyable. That's the reality of BB, the gacha aspect is completely appalling.

As for people saying it's all skill, it's a bunch of crock!!. Railgun, Sniper guns, Mines that one shot kill everyone lesser than them is not skill. It's like giving everyone BFGs and suddenly they can frag everyone. Well good for you. And skill is an acquired thing, over time everyone gets better with certain weapons. It takes practice, but you need an effective weapon first! The top 100 guys can actually duke it out on a fair playing field and the winner may be the best of them, but that doesn't mean the better skilled players in the lower infamy range can't do the same with the same weapons.

It's like boxing. lower weight boxers can have champions, and sometimes there are players capable of going up the next weight class.

Last edited: 12 May 2017
    NaruDestroyer likes this.
  9. Memorize

Memorize Member

Hmm... sorry but what's your point? I'm just telling him to be polite to others not debating about how to play this game.
    Overall I'm just ordinary players to enjoying this game as much as I willing to spend money on them.
    It's boxing you saying the game already did its job by using matchmaking based on infamy. Why being fuss about players spending money to this game?
    This game doesn't run by charity you know? They're in need of money to run things ,so tell me how can you make profit from this game if it isn't selling a better chance to gain items for players?
    I'm sure devs would love to see your idea how to run this game and making it profitable.

10. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Right. Rovio already made their millions on that last hit that flings birds around. Twice plus the piggie game. So rather than making another enjoyable game they wanted an addicting money sink. Great. Enjoy it while you can. Later down the road 2 years from now, they will launch Mythic Level weapons that is 3x harder to get to make you guys prop open you wallets.

Look at it how you will. Its greed that's driving them since the 2.0 update as they saw how much of a potential cash cow it can be. rather than doing the more sensible thing to make a great game, they are milking it.

They will make millions regardless, their previous games that were pay once and play were perfectly fine. even if they made their pricing 4x less than what it costs now, people will pay the play. This thread proves that.
    Sure mock me on how i'm not a game dev, but being a customer of 3 other cancer games, this is the exact same model.

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.
  11. Greydone

Greydone Member

No offense but I am someone who appreciates the value of time. When one's time worths a lot of money it would be weird not to think about spending its money. We're not all equal about the time we own and the numbers displayed on our bank account so let's not swiftly judge one another, everybody have its circumstances.

12. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    Closing thread, please do read the forum rules if you are to post on the forums.

NaruDestroyer and JDAR like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.