1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Game upgrades

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Throneking, 11 May 2017.

1. Throneking

Throneking New Member

Anyone else worried about losing all your progress when the game upgrades. I have spent a lot of money on this game and no I'm not proud of it.
    ;):(:mad:

2. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Sleep easy man, your progress is safe:)

3. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

Just make sure you attach the game with your facebook account. just to make sure it safe. :)

4. T2P Ez

T2P Ez New Member

As said above, just make sure your account is linked up safely and it'll all be ok. :)

5. Throneking

Throneking New Member

Hope your right I would hate to have to start over
    Thanks for the advices

6. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I don't have facebook, and I've been here for more updates than I can remember. Never had any trouble.
    To be safe though, copy down your unique account id(found in the menu under accounts). The devs can use this to restore your progress in an extreme case.

7. Throneking

Throneking New Member

thanks i'll do that

8. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Hey King, don't be ashamed of spending "a lot" of money on this game. Honestly, if it's something you like, enjoy it.
    Heck, how much do people spend on a house? Car? Gun? Clothes? Vacation?
    This is what YOU like to do and like to spend YOUR money on.
    Enjoy it!!!
    but yeah, you'll be fine w/ your progress.

Throneking likes this.
  9. Insta

Insta New Member

Professional Mobile Gamer
    One word... AMEN!

rlxgenerate likes this.
  10. Throneking

Throneking New Member

thanks but could you tell that to my wife please ;)

11. rlxgenerate

I'm tired of people getting bullied or bullying other players because they "pay to play".
    It's the world we live in...games are free to download and free to play...yes...free to PLAY...they give you opportunities to progress without paying a dime but it's long and takes work.
    WHAT??? Did I say the "W" word??? WORK??? What's that? I'm guilty of this sometimes but our generation is truly reliant on instant gratification and game developers feed off of that...
    yeah...that's my 2 cents...lol

Insta likes this.
  12. rlxgenerate

Hey King...My wife knows I play games...she knew it when we got married 7 years ago.
    Do I allow it to get in the way of my taking care of my kids or getting the chores done? No. I respect that.
    She's not a fan of me spending money on games but she also knows it's my "hobby" and what I like to do...I also like to golf, hunt, fish, bowl, cook, play with my kids, exercise, etc...

So if I could honestly give another married man some advice...make sure you get done what needs to get done and she'll learn to be okay with what you do.
    If you don't and allow gaming to overshadow her and your duties as a husband, she'll learn to regret games and question your role as a man and husband...
    Hope that helps!