1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild Trade Slots **Rovio Must See**

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Shocky, 13 Aug 2017.

1. Shocky

Shocky Member

To make is short and simple without any gibberish or mangling;

A new Slot opens up for people who joins a guild!
    Every player can Purchase a Trading Slot within their guild. To purchase the Trade slot it will cost: 500 Pearls. (Slot will be removed upon leaving the guild)

you can deposit 1 Item & only can be Tier I no perks; Uncommon Tier I (100 pearls) Rare Tier I (500 pearls) Rovio gets 10% back each way, and to buy something from guild bank same price. so rovio makes 10 pearls for uncommon and 50 pearls for rare, Nothing higher then rare allowed, and only 1 item allowed till someone buys it.

So say I add; Rare Tier I Big Torpedo, I spend 500 pearls to add it to my guild bank slot. Rovio gets 50 pearls. Then say guildie wants it, they spend 500 pearls to get it, again rovio gets another 50 pearls, total 100 pearls.. Now how much money did player A and player B spend to do it?
    Rovio wins either way..

Also you cannot buy from the slot for 7 days, and you cannot buy the same item twice
    *7days can be lower...

Open for discussion, all points of view must not be a loss for rovio. feel free to expand and collaborate.

**Where it states rovio get 10% back they actually get 100% since they own the pearl pool...**

LegendaryNoob21 likes this.
  2. Tripple Moon

Tripple Moon Member

Private info
    To reply in your style: Short and to the point "BAD IDEA"
    Reasoning:
    It will only look in favor of rovio, no normal player will make use of it.
    The ones who will make use of it have either more real cash as brains or the will farm pearls by being afk in a match and using the ads or found other ways to gain them.
    For the guild storage functionality tobe useful for all players, the slot should stay permanent weather kicked or left from guild, plus no restrictions on the item's tier.
    Rovio could take a commission for the trade but only if the trades are made in gold....because pearls are a premium value.

• Percy • likes this.
  3. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

are you trying to say that rovio actuly has a use for perls?

4. Tripple Moon

Tripple Moon Member

Private info
    No they don't have a use for rovio, becauee it is their own virtual "currency", so any purches / trades where a commission would be involved in respect to pearls, they would benefit 3x.
    1x for each player's purchase, or advertising income. (eg 2x)
    1x for the commission.

5. Shocky

Shocky Member

so say I want to start trading I spend 500 for the slot.
    now it's available to me in that guild
    If I leave, I loose the slot
    now If I don't want say a rare Tier 1 no perk Turbo, I add into my slot for 500 pearls.
    now say you want that turbo.
    You have your slot already, so no need to spend that 500 pearls..
    though to buy the item you need 500 pearls to get it.
    so you purchase the item, and the player who posted it cannot post or buy that item again.
    can be a set day timeframe like 7 day's or what ever.
    48 hrs. open for discussion.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Rovio get's 1,000 pearls, since current guildie has the trading slot.

6. Tripple Moon

Tripple Moon Member

Private info
    Lol well what can i say.... stop being a player and send an job request to rovio.
    Im sure you will be able to sink that ship fast....

7. Bug

Bug New Member

Why on earth would I want to spend 500 pearls to give my guildie an item? Right now guilds are just private chat rooms. There is really no purpose for the guilds to begin with.

To believe that random chat partners would willingly drop 500 pearls plus an item for free is beyond comprehensible.

The idea of a trade system has been kicked around but will never come to light. It would be too easy to build a particular item up where as right now we only get to play with whatever the RNG decides we deserve.

Tripple Moon likes this.