1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Yet Another "My Enforcer Loadout" Question, What Yellows?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by fr4nk1yn, 11 Aug 2017.

1. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

So got my mk5 Enforcer, and got my ass handed to me.
    With mk4 I tried all the usual combos and didn't really find a great one, here's what I have:

Screenshot_20170810-194540.png

What I hate about yellow slots is the "usage delay". EX: I can't figure out nitro, it's almost always warming up while something is incoming. I get hit more than I can dodge.
    Dual Tesla shields don't seem to have that problem. I can shield up while mortars are incoming.
    Frost blaster/launcher is a favorite. Tesla Bolt not so much since I learned damage releases the stun.

What combos should I try next? I don't want to use too many resources on equipment I may not be using. I've already done that!

2. curseDDestiny

curseDDestiny Member

What talents have you skilled in bhurt. Try to select between sniper or blast cannon depending on your play style. You have a flare gun you can easily upgrade it and do massive damage with two canons. Or you can upgrade the mines to tier 2 and use them.
    Your Tesla shield is weak level wise. Remove one Tesla shield and put that epic overboost. Better could be if you upgrade the Tesla shield to tier 2 which could get you more damage block. If you are strong in positioning your ship you may remove the Tesla shield and use the epic frost blaster/ uncommon frost launcher. Upgrade the turbo and shield to give you better mobility. I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of the slowest ship on the battlefield. With mortar spam at 1500 infamy level you need speed and hp or bandage to stay alive.

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  3. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

I suggest sniper+standard cannon+mines.for yellow slot,try upgrade yr Tesla shield to t2 rare,and also use yr epic overboost.for blue slot it's your choice to choose between standard shield/bandage

ThatOnion and fr4nk1yn like this.
  4. :Beardman:

:Beardman: Active Member

yellows, I have found that the tesla shield is almost a down fall, When it breaks, your stunned.
    Currently I'm using overboost and tesla bolt. Reds I got a mine, flare and blast, Blue I run a turbo and bandaid or standard shield.

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  5. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

Im not yet at your mk lvl BUT my mk4 enforcer loadout is good. I'm at 1200 infamy and rising. Its a t 2 swift torpedo and t2 grenade. Perks for grenade should be critical perks and no perks yet for torpedo. I have t3 overboost and t2 nitro and t2 turbo and t3 shield. My playstyle is to stay amidst the gang using swift torpedo where most of the unfriends are to get a higher chance of a shot. Grenade is to go for the kill when a player is below 1k but only if hes alone. Over boost to evade/ get closer faster and nitror to dodge mortars. I'm mostly in the middle of the leader board and outperform when unfriends are bunched together. Just grenade and torpedo and boom 5k damage already.

Also! Since you have a 3rd weapvslot i recommend adding carronade and damage perks and use extra damage on slowed ships for torpedo perks. They work together nicely.
    You'll be a 1v1 god with that

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  6. fr4nk1yn

Trying stuff out. Kinda hard to really judged as the games beats you down if you win "too much" and let's you slide by.
    Right now I'm using a lvl 30 rare cannon, level 18 rare cannon I'm leveling up since I just got another, and a lvl 30 sniper. I didn't have much success with the flare but for some reason I'm not using the 3rd weapon slot as much as I should.
    Yellow, ugh, Overboost is "working", Shield? Not sure, at lvl 11 I'm taking damage when off center and if in the center of a blast it leaves me stunned.
    Also tried replacing the shield with band-aid, don't think it did anything either way.

So next up is trying Tesla Bolt, and Frost Blaster again.

7. Zachiderp

You should use weapons that have a loger cooldown because the cannon reloads too fast and doesn't deal "gamechanging damage"

8. fr4nk1yn

What do you consider "game changing damage" on a ship with 3 one point slots?
    The most effective play for me, which isn't very good is to go Rambo. When the team is taking mortar OB'ing into the unfriends with shield and using cannons take the pressure off the friends and they usually regroup.

9. Zachiderp

Weapons that deal a lot of damage i mean. Swift torp can easily deal 500 (t2) and if enemies are close together thats like 800 to even 1400 damage with one shot. Since your cannons reload so quickly i assume you focus on getting the most shots off you can before using your yellow slots

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  10. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    I just recently got my MK5 enforcer as well, and have been trying all kinds of combos. For yellow items Overboost helps out quite a bit with mortars. I tried Double Overboost for a while and liked it, but at that point you're really just a speeder. Nitro is nice, but with such a long cooldown it becomes hard to use. I stopped using Tesla bolt because I'm too antsy to not shoot at someone on cooldown. Tesla shield is great, but only if it is high enough level (4s stun blows). Which leaves the frost items. 3 weeks ago I would've said they were useless, but now I've come to love them. Frost Bolt turns speeders into little squishy targets, and Frost Launcher works well when partnered with mortar spammers. As far as weapons go, Zachiderp is right, go for the high damage items. (I do love my cannon tho).

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  11. fr4nk1yn

Ok, Got an epic blast cannon, useless, by itself but got me thinking about crew training.
    My sniper does 800 points of damge when it goes critical, and Bhurt is train right now for another 25%
    But blast can be trained for a 40+boost.

Is it better to go for that critical sniper damage or go for straight up blast cannon damage? I have enough rares to got t3

Also got a rare mortor. Is it worth lvl'ing up and putting on the Enforcer?

12. curseDDestiny

curseDDestiny Member

Depends on your playstyle. With sniper you get amazing range and you will be useful in mortar spam matches. With blast the range is short so unless you are close to the unfriends you won't do any damage. But then again blast is better with flare gun.
    Haven't seen many enforcers with mortars but you can easily pair it up with frost launcher and train extra damage to frosted targets in mortimer.

13. fr4nk1yn

I may try frost Launcher/Mortar just to see. When I finish my win streak that is. Frost Launcher may be the most underutilized item in the game.

14. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    I've been thinking of this too. With crew/weapon perks, mortars and torps would benefit greatly from the extra damage (and earn you more stars). I wonder if other boats (shooters in particular) ever add extra frost damage to their weapons. May be a question for it's own thread.

15. curseDDestiny

curseDDestiny Member

This is a video by Douch Man, you can see the frost launcher + mortar gameplay on enforcer.

Kraptastic likes this.
  16. fr4nk1yn

Was in a battle last night that had 2 Enforcers. Both with frost launchers, one with firebomb, the other with 3 mortars!
    They of course were pesky AF

17. fr4nk1yn

Let's reassess my inventory. It's getting tight...

Screenshot_20170927-203408-picsay.png

I live the dual blast, just wish I had another epic. Third slot is either standard cannon or flare, which I'm working on.
    I am tempted to redo Bhurt training and go dual sniper. My damage would surely go up due to actually hitting targets, possibly, give some distance from the mortars, be harder to combine with a 3rd slot.
    Not sure on going t5 with the standard cannon as it won't be hitting hard enough. I'm thinking of scrapping the dup's, the t2 will get lots of parts and 7 pieces.

Ideas on what to work on?

18. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Overboost is mandatory

19. Joey who

Here's a setup I use that does pretty good
    Screenshot_2017-09-27-16-50-42.png

20. Joey who

Here's some battles with that setup
    Screenshot_2017-09-27-20-39-25.png Screenshot_2017-09-27-20-39-33.png Screenshot_2017-09-27-20-39-51.png Screenshot_2017-09-27-20-40-00.png