1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Crew Member Brock

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by MrSoloMonollo, 11 May 2017.

1. MrSoloMonollo

MrSoloMonollo New Member

I have a choice between additional standard shield hit points or 2 points of ship defense. My question is this: what exactly does ship defense translate to? Do you take less base damage from weapons and if so how much? Thanks!

2. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

It takes less dmg as much as ship has defence. For example if defender has defence 50 it takes 50 dmg less per projectile

MrSoloMonollo likes this.
  3. MrSoloMonollo

MrSoloMonollo New Member

Thanks, very helpful. I'm assuming the standard shield +50 is the better option then

4. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

It depends do you use standard shield or not. I choosed defence but hey.. You can always retrain your crew if you want to change talents (search from forum if you don't know how)
    Anyway, you're welcome :)