1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Major BuGs

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Together Please, 8 Aug 2017.

1. Together Please

Together Please New Member

Have been playing the latest version of battle bay for a long time. Here are few instances where it went wrong.
    1. Did max damage and destroyed 2 ships, but was in the bottom of the table with just 1 star while rest of them had 2 stars.
    2. Won the game, but did not get any stars despite doing 3rd best damage
    3. Played a shooter and won a game, but was tabled with healing units in the winning table with no stars at the bottom of the table.
    4. Have been losing games like crazy despite have some good weapons and firing does not reduce the opponents damage. My infamy came down from 2400 to 1800 in 2 days with probably about 40 games.
    Can you please compensate me with appropriate gold or sugar or levels or whatever possible please?

Attached Files:

2. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

IMG_1731.PNG

1. Damage isn't everything, it's all down to participation and how you make a difference. There's some secret magic formula, but we do know that hiding behind rocks and spamming mortars from afar gains less than being on the front line.
    There are different classes so having most damage wins the most stars doesn't work.

2,3 and 4. The healing has come from your bandage. Which can only be seen if you look at the battle log not at the end of battle it removes self healing at that point. If your getting no stars and no or reduced rewards you have probably been hit by the anti- infamy tanking which is to stop people loosing intentionally to fight lower players to harvest rewards. The only way to deal with it is to raise your infamy (easier said than done) once it's close to what ever your maximum infamy has been the stars and rewards will start appearing again. You might find that it only needs to go up 100 or so. Good luck

3. SirElyk

SirElyk New Member

This is just 3 examples of bugs in the star system and bonus out of 128 other games with same issues in the past couple of days.
    Undeniably the system has massive flaws with battle results, bonuses, unregistered damage and battle matching. There's no reason to randomly put someone in the 1100s with a group in the 2100s.

I love this game but there is significant evidence of throttling wins, bonuses, and stars which seems to be a ploy to get people to spend money. No explanation for several of us who shot from 1300s before the last change to 2200-2400 range to now we are back at 1200-1500 range when we are in the leaderboard for most battles.

Attached Files:

4. Together Please

Bro... I don't agree with your point 1, participation is about damage and hiding and firing is part of the strategy as well, it is about making the damage with or without movements. I am not saying, I do that, but I believe that many shooters do that, hiding and firing and doing maximum damage from behind or going around the flank.

And your point on Bandage for healing, please tell me you are kidding. the healing for other ships can be done only with fixer and only self-healing can happen with bandage. The indication of my shooter healing other ships are just un believable and that is clearly a bug.

5. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

It does not indicate ur shooter healed other ships.its just showing how much other ppl healed with their bandage not urs

6. Together Please

I don't think so, because, I use that bandage for every battle and this healing points does not show up!

7. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Go through your battle log. Self healing only registers there.

8. Together Please

My bad... I think you guys are right... this has been happening for a while now, may be a new added feature. It was inconsistent couple of days back...