1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I just had a really bad losing streak, please comfort me

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Wishaal, 6 Aug 2017.

1. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

I'm not going to discuss on how the losses weren't my fault, or about the matchmaking system since there are already more than enough topics about that.

It just wasn't my day. I was fleeting with a friend of mine, most of the time the 2 of us are unstoppable. Thanks to him I could rise in infamy, and according to him he could rise his infamy because of me.

But today... I don't know what happened... We played like 100 matches together, but we just couldn't recover our lost infamy. Both of us really did our best, constantly being number 1 and 2 on the team... But it just wasn't enough.

It feels really bad losing that many matches while you are playing better than ever. Our performance really was better than normal, but yet we couldn't win. It just sucks.

So that's why I ask all of you guys... Please comfort me.

Last edited: 6 Aug 2017
    - Oskar - and Ultrah like this.
  2. Rationalize

Rationalize New Member

It's okay. Everybody has these kind of massive losing streaks once in a while. Just forget about the losses; don't mull on them. You'll eventually get back up. You could try fleeting with a different person. Don't worry; as they all say 'Failure is the Mother of Success'. I wish you the best of luck :)

The Otherguy and Wishaal like this.
  3. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Well, Friend, it doesn't matter how many times you fall down. The only thing that does matter is how many times you are able to get back up again.

Be what it be, bad matchmaking, stronger unfriends, or horrible days of bad aiming...

And those are the days that define us.
    IMG_4286.PNG

4. Jdm7

Jdm7 Active Member

Right there with you, you win some and unfortunately it seems like you lose more. Keep churning along, this game is like a roller coaster. Slow steady climb to the peak the woooosh speedy fall to the bottom. They say 50/50 split but when your on a roll putting in good damage and you still tank it's a bummer.

5. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

If you gain infamy the game will spank you back. Good thing is if you drop too low it'll give you some easy wins too. So it seems.

6. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    *pats on back* it'll be alright, you'll get it back

Wishaal and fr4nk1yn like this.
  7. Wishaal

Thanks guys. It sucks, but sooner or later I'll surpass those noobs that always got lucky with teams.

Ultrah likes this.
  8. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

It happens..

IMG_0741.PNG

But so does this..

IMG_0740.PNG

(Cuddle)

Ultrah likes this.
  9. DeeMeester

DeeMeester Active Member

[​IMG]
    I believe in you, Champ... you will comeback from this better than ever *cue theme from Rocky* ;^)

Ultrah and Wishaal like this.
  10. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

I always win and lose in streaks of 8. I lose about 200 infamy in one streak, levelup my weapon, beat up noobs in easy matches and get back up again. True that I'm not progressing in infamy this way but I don't plan on moving into wallet warrior zone without atleast a tier 3 loadout.

11. - Oskar -

- Oskar - Well-Known Member

I loose 500 this morning...and the worst I was playing better than never....

giphy (2).gif

Ultrah, Wishaal and monobrow like this.
  12. Wishaal

I know excactly how you feel man. My friend and I were playing better than ever only to get rewarded with teammates who can't aim.

*gives virtual bro hug*

- Oskar - and DeeMeester like this.
  13. SharkTank

SharkTank Active Member

We've all been there. I hit 2,600 infamy to get into Ace II, and then almost if by design, I literally dropped 10 straight battles. Since my great run up to 2,600, I fell all the way back to 2,300 in just an hour or two.

I changed nothing but upgrading a few weapon levels, but Rovio has made sure I get back to about 50% wins.

You have to find comfort knowing it's "rigged" to do this to you. If the game were truly a 50/50 win chance each game, then a 10-game losing streak would have about a 1 in 1,000 chance. But yet we all have it. It's the way the game is designed.