1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I am getting Legendary Weapon!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Pakunoda, 9 May 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Press upload a file button and press full image next is what I do.

2. Throneking

Throneking New Member

i felt bad about a couple of hundred ii'm better now ;);):p

Greydone likes this.
  3. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

Hahahaha normal players will never have one.. its pay to win game, we need to pay 3000 pearls for a epic one. Guess what? No one will say nothing about that

mammoth1946 likes this.
  4. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

Lol 3 days? U r a fake player... must be a admin just to say.. "come on guys.. pay for us...

5. T2P Ez

T2P Ez New Member

Not everyone in the world enjoying a game is still in school living at home. A lot of people have worked hard for their money and spending some on a game which they enjoy is nothing but helping them enjoy it even more.

Pakunoda likes this.
  6. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

Wow nice fake acc mrs . ADMIN.. u did a pay to win game.. i just found a guy named lhclhclhc66 and he killed 3 guys with 3 legendary weapons... guess why? Bc its a pay to win game.. if u pay u will be better then normal players..

7. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

BRO IM SAYING DAT A GIRL WHOS PLAYED FOR ONLY 3 DAYS CAN KILL AMOST ANYONE WITH 1 TORPEDO JUST BC ITS A PAY TO WIN GAME.. SHE POSTED " MY EPIC TIER 3 HAVE THE SAME DAMAGE. 3 DAYS ! i play that game for months and i need 2 years or more to get a legendary or even epic 3

8. Memorize

Memorize Member

IMG_1919.PNG
    its free from Crate if you're in luck.
    Many players get free Epic from Crate and chests you just need more time to obtain them,using money just to rush thing up. There a lot of F2P players that's in top 50 players.
    I'm wouldn't consider this game p2w.

9. Superpavan007

Superpavan007 New Member

is this game pay to win then ??

10. WHYKEYSAY

WHYKEYSAY New Member

Wow cool

11. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

Miika.. why cant we buy or sell epics with gold? Why cant we buy legendarys for gold? 3k pearls for a epic wep but u can buy epic piece at shop... a rare piece is 62k !! why we need to pay 1k+ dollars to get a legendary when i can get from shop a epic piece?

12. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

Epics r 3k pearls and legendary is impossible. By the way u can get some epics .. i know.. but try to get 10 in less then 3 months haha im talking about tier 3 epics.. why cant we buy or sell legendary or epic weps for gold? 287k(i think) for a epic piece.. and only 62k for a rare piece..that dont make sense.. a epic perk is ~ 1.4m legendarys must be at the shop u.u for gold.. legendarys and epic weps for GOLD..not for pearls.. thats why im saying dat "its a pay to win game.. u cant buy with gold.

13. T2P Ez

T2P Ez New Member

Sure, it's annoying that the weapon can sink your ship in just one hit, but just dodge the hit. If you're paying attention just because they have an OP weapon doesn't they mean they are going to land that hit 100%.

14. Memorize

Memorize Member

Actually you can get Legendary piece from all Crate and chests too not just from buying Epic container. But because it's Legendary that's why the chance extremely low to get them.
    Well... I'm not sure why Devs didn't put Legendary piece on the shop for some reason I'm guess.

15. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

This is not the 1st mobile games with in game purchase to buff your progress. Just need to accept the fact that time is equal to money...
    You have time but no money or don't want to spend money, just grind your ass off.
    You have no time but loaded with money or willing to dump your life saving into a game, you have an advantage over most of the players around the same level as you.
    You have both time and money to spend, good for you.
    You don't have both, switch your mentality and don't stress yourself over the difference between you and the top 50 players at the moment.

I myself is a working adult and I really enjoyed this game but just as a time sink. Currently at the ending phase of the project on hand with nothing much else to do in a foreign country.
    So far I have not spend any money to buy any in game items, managed to clear and collect daily quest and freebies.
    Currently at level 34 with infamy points around 2400 to 3000. Spent around 6 months of my free time to get to this stage.

Based on experience and information, below key points I realised:
    1. This game have a match making system where it keep a player at a 50% win ratio. Most of the player should be between 45% to 55% win, only a small handful of player got a ratio higher than that. Highest I seen was 70% win ratio. When you are on a losing streak, it's only matter of time the system pair you up with stronger friends and weaker unfriend. The other way around if you are on a winning streak.
    2. Infamy points progress based on your gears and experience level will be around of certain range. For me now is around 2400 to 2900 as I mentioned above. Don't stress over it as point number 1 stated that the system will try to keep the win ration at 50%.
    3. No such thing as fair game or system when we are allowed to upgrade rears, there will always be someone bettering you regardless of hardcore grinding or wallet warrior.
    4. Don't expect friend player to have teamwork efficiently when there is no real time communication option.
    5. Try to remember the player, friend or unfriend set up and game style. Spend some time to observe friendly set up and game play after you are sunk. This will help you to plan your strategy at the start of a game. There should be a few nicknames you can remember which were match up with or against you.

At the end of the day just in reality, the world is not fair. Players with resources be it time or money will have better progress, players without it and still want to be in the same game will have to accept the act and move forward in their own terms. A game is supposed to be enjoyable, not stress your life over it.

Just my 2 cents...:D:D:D

16. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

I want your carrronade and long range mortar :3 these 2 weapons I like using then a lot

Memorize likes this.
  17. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

Oh thanks got it

18. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

For one, who the heck cares what she does w/ her money? Two, who cares if she does pay to win...it's in the game. she's not paying Rovio to give her items that aren't available...they gave her the option to use pearls, she used them...end of story. There are tons of other F2P games and P2W games...
    Heck, I love playing Hearthstone...I've probably spent $1k USD on it...I want cards that can help me win...
    I've spent around $1k on CS:GO for skins...why, because I like them...
    I make $40k a year and my wife makes $60k a year...I have 2 kids who are well taken care of and this is my past time...

You stubborn and ignorant player looks at a simplified situation and automatically assume the worse...who cares?!?!
    Let her enjoy her legendary...because guess what, we can't take our bank accounts w/ us when we die...

Last edited: 11 May 2017
    Kustomz, Pakunoda, xBryZx and 5 others like this.
  19. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Can I put some of your post in my signature?

20. Memorize

Memorize Member

Well...said you're truly understand how this game works I'm totally agree with you.
    It's about your effort which how are you going to spend on this game either money or time maybe both. Overall the in reality the world ain't fair after all it's all about $$$ in your bank account. Rovio needed their revenue to pay up Devs teams and Adverties, it's their job to make this game profitable. where do people think money come from?
    Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.