1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Just got suspended for 7 days

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Krusty-, 29 Jul 2017.

1. Krusty-

Krusty- Member

I wasn't trying to sell anything, just said it as a joke and some loser reported me!

2. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Ah, thats unlucky :) Sarcasm easily gets lost online -- Which, being a danish person, is quite unfortunate as I'm sure I look like a massive dick most of the time!

The Otherguy and Krusty- like this.
  3. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

If you offer something for sale which is not yours and can be sold, then it is legal fraud. Already the attempt is punished and to say it would be only a joke does not undo the attempt.

4. Krusty-

Krusty- Member

Okay? I have seen a lot worse go unpunished in chat. I was just trolling a friend.
    if you are going to get all technical, I never said I was selling a battle bay account, so there is no reason to suspend me.

5. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Battle Bay Bullies - Offensive Coordinator
    I had tea and toast for breakfast. ;) As the wise owl once said. Whooooo cares. LIG. :cool:
    What else do Admin here have to do in between waiting for the next hack attack , lol. :D

Krusty- likes this.
  6. Shooter@Bay

Shooter@Bay Active Member

Repeating what you have done:
    You admitted that you earlier sold an account for a different game.
    You are admitting that you wrote that you are offering your account for money.
    Now, that was a joke.
    If other people also get banned in the chat, do you know?
    You've agreed to the rules the first day you started playing. Not reading the rules, doesn't mean that the rule doesn't mention it.

7. Krusty-

Krusty- Member

If you could read, I said I wasn't trying to sell this account, just trolling a friend. I said I looked it up after I had gotten suspended and couldn't find anything. But obviously I was wrong and missed it. Doesn't matter if I sold an account for a different game, it was to a family member anyway.
    If other people get banned they probably deserved it.
    I just spent some money earlier in the morning why would I turn around and sell the account?
    So many people on the forums are just out to try and prove how smart they are, and don't help at all just look like a huge tool.

8. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Bloody hell. We've told you this already:

The EULA you agreed to gives you rights to USE their stuff, so it isn't yours.

It was just "a joke" so bloody what?! Joke or no joke you showed that you intended to break your agreement with the EULA, simple as that.

So consider yourself lucky it wasn't a perm ban

9. Krusty-

Krusty- Member

YES I GET THAT! All I'm doing is looking for some leniency because I said something stupid that I shouldn't have and got burnt. I don't need every person to repeat the same thing over and over and not do anything to help out. No go away unless you have something useful to say . Thanks!

10. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    *Inhales deeply*
    *Facepalms*

Quit bloody denying what you did, you did it, the past is said and done, just wait 7 days until it wears off, at this point i wish it was a perm ban

Cyberfisch and Shooter@Bay like this.
  11. Krusty-

Krusty- Member

Lol ok bud. You're parents must be brother and sister because I just said I made the mistake of saying it. Now stop being so dozey and stop replying..

12. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

You are right and you should keep it!

13. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

Geeze, people need to relax. As long as he admits to his mistake, understands the reason, and doesn't do it again I think we can let him of the hook for now.

14. cpt xxx

cpt xxx New Member

hi, why I can't gain a star even win and also drop infamy on last other then friend. help please

Attached Files: