1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you wish fixers weren't part of battle bay?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by aKifer, 29 Jul 2017.

?

Would you prefer if fixers weren't part of battle bay?

1. Yes, I hate them

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  2. No, I like having one in my team

10 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. No, but I hate having more than 2 fixers in a battle

10 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. None of the above

11 vote(s)
    31.4%
  1. aKifer

aKifer Active Member

As per title, I have been seriously wondering whether orher players are happy to fight alongside fixers or not.

As I am one, I have never had battles without, but I know I'd rather be the solo fixer of the team and I am never too happy when there is two of us.

So, would you be happier if fixers weren't part of the game at all?

behumble likes this.
  2. ~CanadianGoddess~

~CanadianGoddess~ Member

Personally, I like just one fixer on my team. It seems like the perfect amount.
    When there are no fixers at all, chances are, your team can die more easily
    But when there are 2 (or more), I really don't like it so much because it seems like there are more "doctors" than the "warriors"... which can result in making your team weaker rather than stronger.

3. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Same bro, I am never happy about multiple fixers...
    Too much firepower lost
    And im pretty confident in my healing abilities solo so two fixers is usually a disadvantage.
    When i played shooter and defender for a bit, i realized how bad fixers could be.
    If you had a fixer that didnt heal team effectively, then id rather have none at all lol.

aKifer likes this.
  4. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Yes, but I don't hate them, so I had to vote "None of the above". I don't have anything against Fixer players, and I don't think they're more powerful than any other class.

I would rather they just not be in the game because I hate having my damage invalidated. Fighting a team that actually sticks near the healer is incredibly annoying, since only burst damage ever kills them off. If Fixers weren't around, lower-level weapons would be a lot more usable since all damage regardless of the amount would be permanent unless they brought a Bandage. I'm concerned with being able to use lower-level weapons because I have to build weapons myself and they can take a long time to get straight.

But most of the point is really about annoyance. Being out-geared is already frustrating, but I would rather be instantly killed by the legendaries on the enemy team than sit and fire uselessly at invincible enemies. Shoot at the Shooter, most of the damage is healed back immediately. Shoot at the Fixer, epic Duct Tape. Even if I could out-dps the healing, their effective-HP has skyrocketed and they're still shooting back at me. In other words, I would rather fight 5 DPSers than 4 Tanks. This evens out if both teams have a Fixer, but now it's 4 tanks versus 4 tanks, which is slow and boring.

5. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Fix (1).png still just about as much fun as I've had on the bay:)

Last edited: 29 Jul 2017
  6. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

IMG_0122.PNG

Fix and the Fixers on patrol :)

Attached Files:

7. ● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ●

● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ● Active Member

Maybe because u are too weak..chicken.

8. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

Fixer in my team is cool. But in opponent team is pain in the ass! But i deal most damage when enemy has fixer because I use big torpedo and the enemy team sticks together with fixer with almost guaranteed hit.. Multiple fixers in one team is not good though.

9. NAN0NAT3R

NAN0NAT3R Member

I love it when there's a fixer following my big defender and the shooters are behind him. When we spot the enemy team I let out a couple of blast cannon shots and soak up some damage, then I go back and have my fixer to heal me up while the shooters are spamming mortars/sniping/ using torps/using fire bomb. Then when my shooters are getting low I rush at the enemy as a distraction so the fixer heals them back up, they rush with me and we destroy the enemy team. Has only happened a couple times but it is a certain win when it does.

10. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Irony when the only non fixer is named fix.

~CanadianGoddess~ and behumble like this.