1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Just got suspended for 7 days

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Krusty-, 29 Jul 2017.

1. Krusty-

Krusty- Member

And why suspend me for 7 days why not just send me a message saying don't do that, a warning of some sort.

2. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    You may have done it, but:

Blizzard does not recognize the transfer of World of Warcraft Accounts or BNET Accounts (each an “Account”). You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void. Blizzard owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in the Game. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the Game, or any other attributes associated with any Account. Blizzard does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the Game, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the “real world” of anything that appears or originates in the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell in-game items or currency for “real” money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the Game.

And for Rovio:

Software and Services are collectively referred to as “Rovio Services”.

You agree not to: (i) commercially exploit the Rovio Services; (ii) distribute, lease, license, sell, rent, lend, convey or otherwise transfer or assign the Rovio Services, any copies thereof, or any passwords or usernames of Rovio Services, without the express prior written consent of Rovio or as set forth in this EULA...

And if you have not died of legalese boredom:

It is extremely rare for ANY software company to sell you ownership of software. You are generally buying the right to use. The ability to transfer to someone else or even to a machine can be limited in almost unlimited ways. It is considered intellectual/creative property like music, not physical like furniture, toys, etc.

Having fun now???

Last edited: 29 Jul 2017
  3. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

The seven days was a warning, I think. If there is a second offense then your account may be toast.

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. Krusty-

Krusty- Member

Brutal. Never seen that so they make it hard to find I guess. Whatever not like I even attempted to sell my account to anyone. So I did not scam anyone, unrightful suspension in my eyes.

5. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    End user license agreements are not for the faint of heart, and they are intentionally cryptic. A lawyer needs to make a buck after all!

Take solace in the knowledge that your credit card agreement is 10x worse.

Last edited: 29 Jul 2017
    The Otherguy likes this.
  6. Krusty-

Krusty- Member

Ok that's cool. Anything else?

7. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Also Trump is real.

Cool Penguin and fr4nk1yn like this.
  8. Krusty-

Krusty- Member

This is why I've avoided the forums, immaturity And annoying comments. :/

9. Zangetsu

Zangetsu Well-Known Member

You got all the relevant information regarding your situation, there's not much else to say. It's not our fault you're in denial about your own doing.

SCOOTY PUFF Jr and The Otherguy like this.
  10. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Apologies mate. You seemed to be asking for more depressing and obvious information there.

WarCream likes this.
  11. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

The general rule of selling virtual stuff with real currency is to keep it in secrecy. You just played yourself not our fault.

12. Krusty-

Krusty- Member

Never said it's your fault? But I'm saying I never actually tried to scam anyone. So why the suspension?
    I've seen a lot worse in the chat in game.

13. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

I guess you wanted everyone to tell you how unfair Rovio is being you either made a misunderstood joke, or actually tried to solicit the sale of your account?

14. Krusty-

Krusty- Member

I was talking about the two random comments, that made no sense. And I am trying to point out I was never trying to scam anyone, but got suspended anyway. Never even had a convo in detail about the account so didn't even try and sell it. Just said it in chat, and there was no one saying it's against the rules so I didn't think it was. Now that I know you can't sell stuff in the game I will jus continue playing the game, possibly.
    So no I never said they were being unfair... I'm saying it doesn't make any sense. I could see if someone was trying to send me money or something, then yea I deserve it. But that never happened. Understand where I'm coming from or what?

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  15. Kustomz

Kustomz Active Member

Clowns and idiots are real also...

16. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

I'll give you 5$.

wait... what is thread about?...

17. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Evidently;)

Helius Maximus likes this.
  18. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

lol...selling is not legal, if so every one do same...after certain upgrades and levels, every one starts selling accounts....
    thats the reason of ban...and stop saying that there is no rules...

19. Krusty-

Krusty- Member

I wasn't actually trying to sell it. Honestly people. L2R

20. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Eulas tend to state that everything ingame in the companies property, with users only paying to have usage rights.

So technically the account (items) are not yours to sell.
    That being said, people have been selling accounts for online games for decades, just dont advertise it ingame and be smart about it.

The Otherguy likes this.