1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How much money did this guy spend?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by bkorkmaz1, 26 Jul 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. - Oskar -

- Oskar - Well-Known Member

I'm really surprised that forum moderators continue to allow these personal attacks on some people, let people spend their money on what gets out of their balls. How easy it is to judge someone you do not know. I do not know either, but I do not think this harassment and knockdown in several threads. I remind you that that money spent by some players pays the servers, the developers ... and make the game continue to grow.

Kalbs and JJf like this.
  2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

If people spend lots of money on the game they are going to get both good and bad attention. It's not a good thing but it's the truth

Nikkie! likes this.
  3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Ignored. Unignored and reignored.

Nikkie! and Miathan like this.
  4. Jdm7

Jdm7 Active Member

Hahaha, I'm like buy the daily pearls???? I want them but $4.99 for a game on my phone? What the heck, I'll splurge woohoo..... Big spender here

5. JJf

JJf Member

I don't agree it's only the mega spenders who pay the servers etc. because a hundred of players spending less is at least as good as one spending a lot. The negative influence of using thousands of money is that there are several players who think there is no idea to continue playing because they can't use hundreds or thousands of euros to use and it looks like it's needed to win games. So, it shouldn't be so easy to be overpowered only by spending a lot of money.

BUT I totally agree it's not the money spenders' fault if the game allows winning by using money! It's the developers' problem, not the player's. The players shouldn't be blamed if they do things the game allows them to do. They are not breaking any rules, they're not hacking or cheating. They just spend money they have and that's acceptable. If they have money and they want to use it in a game, why not? The haters should tell their suggests to improve the gameplay to developers, hating the players has no point at all.

Kalbs likes this.
  6. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Players reinforce this, it's not totally the developer's problem. If less people used their wallets on this type of stuff, phones wouldn't be swamped in games based around P2W mechanics. Players can definitely be blamed, regardless of whether the game allows them to do something.

That said, @- Oskar - does make a valid point. Attacks on people by name is against the forum rules, it's just never enforced. It's kind of sketchy here, though, since the OP didn't actually break that rule. He was just pointing out that this guy must be loaded. Only a couple of commenters actually insulted the guy.

7. JJf

JJf Member

Yes, they can be blamed but there is no point at doing that. There are always players who use the given opportunities and blaming won't stop it. That's why it's more the devs' problem. They need to make game balanced so everyone can feel it's a game for them. The multiplayer online games always need as much players as possible - also the ones who are not giving money but playing with the payers. The developers should pay a lot of attention on that.

8. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Haters gonna hate.

Most F2P players think highly of themselves and thought they are above players who spend because alll they needed is skills to win. Leave the guy alone.

9. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    Thread locked. Naming and shaming of anyone for any reason will not be tolerated. Also remember that the people that spend on this game are the only reason we are able to keep it free and make regular updates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.