1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Rovio Devs: The Ultra League

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by American Marauder, 25 Jul 2017.

1. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Doesn't look like he's acting cool, just seems like he thinks he knows everything there is to know about the game cause he's high up at the top. Certainly does give off a silkpants vibe though.

I get why people don't like him

2. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Do you even realize what you're doing lol? Everybody was bashing on you except this Cheelydevilgod guy. He was actually standing up for you (for god knows what reason). And now you're ignoring that single person who stood up for you, good work.

And instead of creating a higher league I have a better idea... Throw some more money in this game, or try to git gud. You think you're good, but the only reason you're in nightmare league is because of all the money you've spent. So you have no right to treat Cheekydevilgod like that just because he has got lower infamy than you. Why don't you go develop some skills like Bittersteel.

@CheekyDevilGod I understand that you are a probably a nice guy, but don't bother with this Marauder guy, he comsiders himself a god, and everybody else are just insects in his eyes.

3. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Holy shit. Ummmm that was pretty brutal xD

4. CheekyDevilGod

That's the funny part, I wasn't even disagreeing with him, I was actually supporting his idea very strongly, only part I was against was the exclusive legendary perk market .

It appears the fellow either didn't bother to read and simply assumed I was against him

Or he can't read.

5. CheekyDevilGod

Lol, lesson learnt, if a respectable lot of the community is deliberately treating somebody like poop, it's not without reason.

Nikkie! and • Percy • like this.
  6. ThatOnion

Gamer
    Like i said, no matter how soft or well-constructed, you are wrong and he's always right.

Who knows, maybe one day he'll learn, but all of us will hate him and he'll come begging for mercy... that would be a magical day, like the day every player gets a legendary xD

7. CheekyDevilGod

Well, enough time wasted on pricks, lets all go play some battle bay.

8. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

you totally missed the point I was saying. but its my fault, I will use simpler words next time...
    am not degrading p2p, am a small spender myself.
    but answer me, why should rovio spent their precious time increasing the end goal even further after only a few months since global launch? am not saying never never, but it too early. he chose to get there right away and spend his $. its his fault and own mental problem hes not having fun with the 50 people at the top. players from nightmare are already being matched with others from 3k infamy. what do you will happen when they stretch it even more?

p.s. and wash your god damn mouth after speaking about rape victims boy!!!

Nikkie!, • Percy • and GhostYasuo like this.
  9. CheekyDevilGod

Well, I am honestly clueless about how big or small the nightmare league player pool is, but you have to agree that on the longer run, when we have plenty of players in nightmare league, there would someday be a necessity for this idea to be implemented. (Assuming rovio doesn't screw it up so badly that the game dies)

If he wanted all of this RIGHT NOW then it's a bad idea but I don't remember him demanding it immediately.

P.S: Yeah that was kinda cheap, sorry.

• Percy • likes this.
  10. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    Rape victims? WTF are you talking about? Now you're just making crap up? And you think I'm mental? You're ignored too...

Last edited: 26 Jul 2017
    • Percy • likes this.
  11. ThatOnion

Gamer
    And we're the ones who can't read xD

12. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Hey that's not fair! I am the one roasting you here, so why don't you at least say you're going to ignore me too instead of actually ignoring me?

That really hurts my feelings man:(

13. Zangetsu

Zangetsu Well-Known Member

All your replies just reinforces that you're an idiot

14. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    Ignored.

15. ThatOnion

Gamer
    If he ignores you he cant see youer responses on the post he blocked you on (that was a mouthfull) but you can still post on it

16. CheekyDevilGod

I think the dude keeps misunderstanding everything everybody says cause he keeps blocking people who commented here and can't read half the conversation

17. CheekyDevilGod

Makes sense, he thought my replies to some other people he blocked and lola's response to me were all directed towards him

He can't see we were responding to others cause he blocked those guys. Somebody tell him he's making a fool of himself

18. ThatOnion

Gamer
    It's kinda funny in a way. He says we can't read: he misreads literally everthing. Says we're assholes: He insults everyone who disagrees with him

19. CheekyDevilGod

No wait, let him make a fool of himself. Let's grab some popcorn and enjoy the comedy show

20. CheekyDevilGod

Technically speaking it's not his fault, how would he know who we are talking to if he can't read their conversations.

Then again he can't read half the poop cause he's a douche so fudge it